What's your kids' names?

Options

Replies

• Amerann
    Options
    My 12 yr old' s name is Kalisa. My oldest two daughters were named by their father (#1 child) and sibling (# 2 child) so I was determined to name the 3rd and last. :) I searched for months in baby name books trying to find a unique name-it's East African and means "consecrated to God".It's derived from Elizabeth.We have only recently heard of one other child with this name but it's spelled with 2 S's.
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Rachel Lee is my daughter's name. We were thinking of Isaac Lloyd if it was a boy.:smile:
  • mtwd65
    mtwd65 Posts: 51
    Options
    I have Christopher William, Luke Andrew and Richard George.
  • jorjiasmum
    Options
    I have
    Max Jeremy (8 nxt mth),
    Flynn Edward Harold (7 nxt mth), and
    Jorjia Louise Maddalena (6 nxt mth)
  • aaldrich0925
    aaldrich0925 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Tristan Peter (7) and Amelia Grace (1)
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    1 Girl- Jaedyn Grace (7)
    2 Boys- Carter Dean (5)
    Sawyer Keith (21 mos)

Carter and Sawyer's middle names are after their grandfathers' middle names.
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Christopher "Ian" - 5/boy
    Adisyn Mae - 3/ girl
    Thayden Nehemiah - 6 mths/boy
  • BrickHouse2011
    BrickHouse2011 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    i have two boys Dylan Dontrell, pronounced (Die-lan) 5yrs old and Jayden Dior 8 months old.
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    my reptile babies are called.. Montana (Mont for short), Edison, Liberty, Lucien, Aura and Zero (the last three are my other halfs so he named them whereas i went with an american theme :) )

when we have kids the only names we both like so far are Kinlie, Ruby, Millie for girls and then Stephan or Julien for boys.. the only name we are definitely sure about is what we are going to call our dog - Harley!!! lol

some beautiful names on here - i love the different spellings and unique ones :)
  • Mrs_Deeds
    Options
    We have 2 boys. Hunter David Abram is 2 years old and Paxton Daniel Robert is 1. :happy: :heart:
  • csc101769
    Options
    Brittoni Nicole 23 .......named for her dad Tony
    Leah Charlene 17 .........from her gm's middle name Lee and my fathers first name Charles
    Jon Scott 15 ...........Just liked the name :)

and my grandson is Hunter Warren age 3.....Warren was my brothers middle name who passed away at the age of 13.
  • csc101769
    Options
    Oh, and mine is Candy Sue....my dad wanted me to have the same initials as him I guess :)
  • lilmisspea
    lilmisspea Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Emilia Jay...
    after my sisters, Emmilene and Jay.
    But everyone calls her Milly ( the moo) :D
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Unique and yet still pronounceable!

This is how I think names should be!! I cringe horribly when I see names that parents have practically made up with their ridiculous spellings. Why? Your child doesn't enjoy having their name messed up all their life, and no one likes being embarrassed when they pronounce it wrong!

My first name is common (Jennifer, lol), but my middle & last names are so unpronounceable that I don't even use them, even going so far as to lie about them every so often. I hate it. Please parents, name your children something unique, but still normal, lol. :wink:

I have a little cousin named Jupiter. The family flipped when they heard it. As a result, she'll hide her name from the world too, going by her initials. She doesn't deserve that! :frown:
  • jenX1174
    jenX1174 Posts: 154
    Options
    Mine are:

Darien Hunter, 16

and

Emalynn Rose, 4 next month, and we call her Emmy for short -- sometimes M n M, lol.

Sometimes I wished had spelled her name as Emmalyn, since there have been a few who had trouble pronouncing it. Oh, well :wink:
  • joemma
    joemma Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Unique and yet still pronounceable!

This is how I think names should be!! I cringe horribly when I see names that parents have practically made up with their ridiculous spellings. Why? Your child doesn't enjoy having their name messed up all their life, and no one likes being embarrassed when they pronounce it wrong!

My first name is common (Jennifer, lol), but my middle & last names are so unpronounceable that I don't even use them, even going so far as to lie about them every so often. I hate it. Please parents, name your children something unique, but still normal, lol. :wink:

I have a little cousin named Jupiter. The family flipped when they heard it. As a result, she'll hide her name from the world too, going by her initials. She doesn't deserve that! :frown:

I totaly agree with you.....why??? yes there original and different...but some are just plain stupid.....they dont even make sence!!...sorry to harsh but i realy dislike all these new original names..
    wats wrong with strong traditional names...!!..
  • viliberty1957
    Options
    How about Joe, Jim, John!! Grandkids: Joey, Justice, Jonathan, Jessica, Jamaal, Jared. I think I'm sensing a pattern here. :smile:
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I do not have kids but when i do i want to name my boy Callum and my girl Kiera.
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Dean 12 yrs, and Alexander 12 weeks.
  • mandykasase
    Options
    My oldest is called Mwashi, it means "new moon". My youngest is called Mwiza it means "she has arrived" i called her that because she was 2 weeks late and i was in labour for 27hours. i new as soon as i looked at them what they would be called. my son on the other hand is named after his father as i asked my husband to pick a name for him and it took him 2 weeks to come up with that!!!