p90 Lean

Options
I am on day 3 and so far so good! Ab ripper is wayy advanced but o do what I can! All I know, is that if I can stick with this there will be some pretty awesome results!

Replies

• Ddavis1967
    Ddavis1967 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow. I am proud that you will even try it. I am scared! I am sure I am WAY older than you though. I am afraid to even try it....so WAY TO GO YOU! KEEP IT UP! :bigsmile:
  • msmj
    msmj Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to try it but its to expensive.
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    P90X is very intense! But in a good way! Just did the plyometerics all I can say is WOW are my legs going to be sore tomorrow! might be a little hard to walk, but boy oh boy was it worth it :) I actually started to follow the lean one but then decided to make up my own routine.
  • LOVEthighSELF
    LOVEthighSELF Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I love p90x! Doing the lean version... well started last week then got strep and could't work out so restarting again tomorrow! Ab Ripper X is awesome! Not a fan of yoga though- its so long...
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I agree the Yoga is incredibley LONGGGG!!!! Gosh .. I can barely hang for 30 minutes.. but I wanna keep going and stick with it !! I know it works and have seen crazy results so I'm excited!!
  • laura4410
    laura4410 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    The more I hang around this site, the more curious I am about p90x. I could never finish the original P90, not because it was too difficult, but because I got bored. Now I have been doing the 30 day shred and am in the habit of working out every day, so I am thinking after maybe another 30 days of Jillian I would move on to p90x....just in time for summer! Keep it up!