Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi! I'm new to this site please read & add if you like me :)

hey boys and girls,

I'm new (as you know) and I'm just looking for some good people to join me as a friend to help each other through the whole diet and exercising process which we all know is a long and hard process.
I am open discussing different meal plans and exercises and swapping recipes etc... I've been dieting for years, but this is the first time I've counted calories. I found out that going out to eat is EXTREMELY fattening, I also just purchased my first food scale.
So if you are looking for someone to help support you, I'm a good person with a big heart. Please add me if you want someone to talk too!
Thanks,
Michelle

Replies

• idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Welcome and I will send you a friends request....good luck in your journey!
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Welcome to the site!
  • ChristieDF
    ChristieDF Posts: 178 Member
    Welcome to the site! Good luck with all of your goals.
  • Food scales are a fantastic idea; without them, I tend to underestimate what I'm eating. Welcome aboard! :D
    3504358.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Welcome! I will send a request also :)
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Hello there! Well I will add you now...good luck on your new journey as well..take care!
  • :smile: hey im new too well if you count being here a month.......lol.....so i have some great advice about something that i think you might like very much!! add me if you want!!
  • Welcome! I still feel like a newbie - only been here since December.
  • Welcome to the site! :)
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Welcome and good luck...i'm in the same boat and hope to lose a lot more by my birthday as well!
  • Hello everyone,
    I am new to this site. I just started today and am so pleased with the ease of entering food and exercises. In the past, when I have tried this type of calorie counting, and I made bad choices, I didn't write them down. I am making a promise to myself that I will enter all foods eaten. I would love to have a pal to help me on my way. And I will use my food scale and measuring cups.
    Oh, my biggest problem is my job, I work in a bakery ( cake decorator) and it is so hard not to eat warm breads and all of the other goodies . Any ideas?