What Kind of Digital Scales Do You Guys Have?

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm realizing I really should buy a digital scale since mine is not only inaccurate but also its hard to tell the difference between 2-3 lbs. So, what kind/brand/specific type of digital scales do you guys have? I'm pretty cheap, so the less expensive the better!!!

Replies

• NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I use my Wii Fit.
  • AmeMahoney
    Options
    I use a Tanita that's supposed to give body fat%, but those things are never accurate. Since I rely more on measurements, how my clothes fit, and how I feel than the scale, I don't sweat a few pounds here or there.
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I just bought a cheap one at walmart. I think I spent like $15 on it. It doesn't do anything fancy like body fat % or keep a record of previous weights but that's ok with me!

ETA- http://www.walmart.com/ip/Taylor-No-Slip-Digital-Lithium-Scale-Model-7329/5740778 is the one I have..
  • ToddFo
    ToddFo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Taylor 7519, walmart.com, less than $30
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Don't buy SHARPER IMAGE...I took that one back. Using the Biggest Loser and so far-so good. Best prices: Wally World
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Mine's a food scale ... oops! Weighing (bathroom): Weight Watchers. Got it at Costco with a $5.00 off coupon.
  • Fgillies
    Fgillies Posts: 194
    Options
    I use a Taylor brand, so far it's amazing. Tracks weight, water weight, body mass, muscle, etc. You can program up to 4 people in it, and it seems to be super accurate, down to the ounces ( so far that is). I believe it was...34.99? at target, it was no more than 40, i do know that !
  • noreenk
    Options
    :love: Mine is a taylor glass electronic that weighs in .2 incrimints the consumer reports says it was the most acurate and it allso said that the ones that do extra stuff is just not worth the money
    noreen
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    This is the one I have and I love it. It's a Taylor that's been branded for The Biggest Loser (but I don't care about that part) http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=16691062

It can hold weight/personal data for multiple people in the household, weighs in .2 of a pound units, shows you your BMI and even what your maintenance calories would be at the weight you currently are. And the buttons are super easy to press with your toes so you never have to bend down. Plus I can step on and off of it multiple times I always get the same weight reading (no matter how much I may want it to go down. lol)

It's $40 and since it's Bed, Bath, and Beyond you can use one of their 20% off coupons for it to make it even cheaper.