Goal reached! and a pin-up photo shoot reward!

Options

Replies

• wdugger
    wdugger Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Your progress photos are awesome. You look great.
  • momof3babes
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • Hotlips69
    Options
    Too Many!!! I'd say not enough! lol What an amazing idea to do a photo shoot at your goal. I Love that ideaI think that is something I would love to do also! Great work
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Wow! You really look fantastic!!! Congrats!!!!!
  • celticcateyes
    celticcateyes Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've been on here about a month, and this is my first time posting in the forums. I must say, your pin up photos are ravishing!

AND thank you so much for posting them. You have really inspired me. I have about the same amount of weight to lose, and you have just reminded me that 1) its possible and 2) VERY MUCH WORTH the effort.
  • bhepp
    bhepp Posts: 44
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congrats!!!
  • TahsiaFriedman
    Options
    Way to go!!!! You should be proud of your accomplishment! So post as many pictures as you like! It gives us ladies some encouragement!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! You should be proud!!!
  • changling82
    changling82 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING. Every right to be proud!
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone, I am humbled and honored to be considered an inspiration!! I'm looking forward to the maintenance stage, but am also a bit scared!! I know I need to add some strength training in at this point, but am not really sure how to go about that, so any tips in that area would be great!

Good luck to everyone! Your goals are attainable! :heart: :heart:
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You look GORGEOUS, and you can tell how comfortable you are in your skin! :) Congrats on your hard work, it paid off!
  • mrsmojo82
    mrsmojo82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look so happy and confident! I'm proud of you.
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great. CONGRATULATIONS! and thanks for the inspiration.
  • frenchprairiegirl
    frenchprairiegirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I too, would love to do a pin-up shoot and yes, I am in the Edmonton Area.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
    Renée :flowerforyou:
  • dian1227
    dian1227 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Smokin...Good Job girlie...you are an inspiration...
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look absolutely amazing :smile: Well done you!!

I'd love some boudoir type pics once I reach my goal, but don't know if I'd have the confidence to actually do it! I even mentioned it to my bf the other night and he said he'd pay for it for my 30th birthday!
  • S0LYMAR
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goal. Love your profile pic!
  • keepitoff99
    Options
    WOW - incredible. Love the photos! What a great idea! Thanks for posting :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • heatypablo
    Options
    Good for you! You'd did an awesome job and the photos are beautiful. Thanks for sharing! :smile:
  • MaryDreamer
    Options
    Those are all GREAT! You should be very proud! You're very photogenic, from sassy to sexy to just downright adorable lol thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!