Hey There!

Options
Hello fellow fitness pals! My name is Anita and I'm a college senior (graduating in May!!) majoring in Elementary Education. I've recently decided it's time to get serious about my fitness and weight loss goals. In addition to keeping track of my food and portion intake, I've also begun working out with Zuzaana of Bodyrock.tv. If you're like me and can't stand static exercise routines and want to really challenge yourself, I encourage you to try Bodyrock. There is a brand new workout posted every single day (with video tutorials) and the website is COMPLETELY FREE! You don't even have to register! The site also offers meal ideas and other BodyRockers' comments. Please help me on this journey. I am just beginning and need all the encouragement I can get. The website is www.bodyrock.tv. Add me as a friend and we can help each other! Please let me know if you are interested or have already tried bodyrock - I'd love to have someone to here to share that with.

Replies

• kymlynn13
    kymlynn13 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up! Congrats on the future degree! i just graduated LAST may with the same degree and its my dream to be a teacher! Still no job but I am still looking!
  • remember2teach
    Options
    Thanks! And congrats on your degree too! Have you checked out Teachers-Teachers.com? I signed up on the site and now I get emails almost everyday about districts all over the country (and some overseas) with openings for the upcoming year. I've sent my applications all over the place and will be sending until I get that job!