hey im new here

reynarr21
reynarr21 Posts: 2
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
hey im new here my name is reyna and im trying to loss over 100 pounds any advise is good at thiss moment :bigsmile:

Replies

• I'm new here too, Good luck! :D
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Welcome Reyna. Best wishes to you in your endeavor. I have double that + to lose so I will be here awhile. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. Have a great week!
  • thank you very much
  • sconns21
    sconns21 Posts: 92 Member
    My best advice would be to take things slowly, don't try to do too much straight away or you'll feel like you're depriving yourself. Also see it as a lifestyle change rather than something that you have to do.

Expect some periods where you won't lose any or will gain a few and it feels like your efforts have been wasted. It happens sometimes, you have to remember that it takes about a month to notice any difference and to change habits. Don't weigh yourself every day just once a week as your weight can fluctuate day to day.

GOOD LUCK xxx
  • stella77
    stella77 Posts: 282
    My best advice would be to take things slowly, don't try to do too much straight away or you'll feel like you're depriving yourself. Also see it as a lifestyle change rather than something that you have to do.

Expect some periods where you won't lose any or will gain a few and it feels like your efforts have been wasted. It happens sometimes, you have to remember that it takes about a month to notice any difference and to change habits. Don't weigh yourself every day just once a week as your weight can fluctuate day to day.

GOOD LUCK xxx

Great advice here! Good luck and WELCOME!
  • dawny78
    dawny78 Posts: 132 Member
    Hello and good luck with your goals i hope we can help you along the way :)
This discussion has been closed.