Hello everone!

Options
My name is Jessica. I have been working on losing weight since August 6th of last year. I have managed to lose 36.6 so far and I feel great. My husband gave me a cruise for my birthday in December and we are going in July. I need to lose 50 more lbs to get down to my target weight. I have found that I am not hungry and I am getting more energy to work out. My main problem is TIME. I am a school teacher, graduate student, mother of an active 5 year old, and VERY active 10 month old, an assistant softball coach, and a wife. I can hardly find time to breathe. I will graduate in May with my masters in counseling, and will go on my cruise in July and would love to be able to wear a swimsuit with pride. My doctor has removed the diagnosis of obease from my chart, it now states " moderately overweight" I want to remove that too!!! Good luck and support to all out there, just remember we all have our downfalls, it is better to have a support system!

Replies

• jcarroll26
    Options
    My name is Jessica. I have been working on losing weight since August 6th of last year. I have managed to lose 36.6 so far and I feel great. My husband gave me a cruise for my birthday in December and we are going in July. I need to lose 50 more lbs to get down to my target weight. I have found that I am not hungry and I am getting more energy to work out. My main problem is TIME. I am a school teacher, graduate student, mother of an active 5 year old, and VERY active 10 month old, an assistant softball coach, and a wife. I can hardly find time to breathe. I will graduate in May with my masters in counseling, and will go on my cruise in July and would love to be able to wear a swimsuit with pride. My doctor has removed the diagnosis of obease from my chart, it now states " moderately overweight" I want to remove that too!!! Good luck and support to all out there, just remember we all have our downfalls, it is better to have a support system!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • shaker
    shaker Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi, just wanted to say, (based on what I've read in your post) "congrats on your success to date, something you must be very proud of. I commend you on your "time management" skills! Bravo!, I was exhausted just reading your schedule....Enjoy the cruise,
    Wayne
  • mrsjo79
    mrsjo79 Posts: 123
    Options
    From one Jess to another......hello:bigsmile:
  • BUNNYB
    BUNNYB Posts: 91
    Options
    hey Congrats on the success already!!!
    stay focused to your goals, and have fun with it too :flowerforyou:
    welcome to a great group of ppl
  • deanea