TurboFire??

ashlee2407
ashlee2407 Posts: 65 Member
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
I started Day 1 of the Inferno Program today and it was tough!! But fun!! I am trying my best to do everything I can to get in good shape (husband is a beach body coach + military-it would seem odd if he had a fat wife lol). Anyone else doing turbo fire?? I could use all the support I can get (and I'm pretty supportive, myself lol):smile:

Replies

• xoDDC
    xoDDC Posts: 33
    I am currently doing insanity! But planning on doing turbofire next :) let me know how it is...YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • ashlee2407
    THANKS!!! My husband does Insanity...MAN that looks crazy!!! I'd love to be able to try that one next!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,317 Member
    I am doing a hybrid of ChaLean Extreme and TF right now. I know there are a few support threads going. I am part of the CLX/TF hybrid one. Feel free to join any of them. :smile:
  • ashlee2407
    I was reading about the hybrid with the info I got w/ TF-it looks awesome. I may try that for round two! I'm going to check out the teams-thank you!!
  • astarrynight
    astarrynight Posts: 1 Member
    I am in week 4 of turbo fire and I LOOOOOOVE it! I feel so great when I finish the workouts. They're tough, but Chalene keeps me motivated :)
  • fitag
    fitag Posts: 75 Member
    Hi all!
    I would love to know more about CLX and TF. I only just heard about Chalene and TJ so I only just ordered and received my TJ Max Results and Fat Burner Elite. I didnt know until recently there was CLX and TF. By the way im from Australia so hence the lack of awareness on my part because we dont have any BB infomercials. So if anyone could please share your thoughts and experiences, because I would like to get them at future date.
    Thank you :)
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Welcome Ashlee. I completed CE last year and the TF Prep Program in December 2010. I am currently in Week Seven of the TF program and really enjoy. I will be going to Maui in April and when I return I am going to do the CE/TF hybrid.

You will find plenty of support on this board. Good luck.
  • ashlee2407
    Thank you!!!
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Hello

I started yesterday! I started a thread to see if others have just started out too. Haven't seen yours. How are you getting on?

I had my 2nd workout today and I loved it. HIIT15. My lungs were on fire but I loved it!!

I started on Friday so I can have my rest day on Sunday. So I am off tomorrwo but I think I might miss it :-)

Hope you had a good workout!

Daisy
This discussion has been closed.