Scale is finally moving!!!

Options
I'm Happy to say that the scale is finally moving! I'm so happy and proud of all my sweat and hard work including, specially my portion control. Please I need new, more friends for support.

Replies

• ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Yay for us!! I can say the same for me! I started working out last July and lost 20 lbs by November! Then it stopped! Thank goodness for this site. I joined on February 1 and it moved 3 lbs in the last week! 10 lbs to go til I'm satisfied!(wouldn't mind to drop 5 after that) Congrats on the new weight loss!
  • Briacha
    Briacha Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    congrats to both of you!
  • TJJ1234
    TJJ1234 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am totally new to the site and would be happy to lose anything by this time next week. Still finding myself around the site and learning how to add food. Need as many friends as possible to help me with it.
  • JANSfat
    Options
    I've been doing this for 5 days. I've been under my calorie count most of these days. I may have gone up a pound one day, otherwise, I've been the same.
    What's up with that????Any thoughts or suggestions.?
    jan
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this for 5 days. I've been under my calorie count most of these days. I may have gone up a pound one day, otherwise, I've been the same.
    What's up with that????Any thoughts or suggestions.?
    jan

Don't weigh yourself everyday. Pick a maximum of one day a week. Your body can fluctuate just based on water retention....or time of day.

Congrats to OP on the scale finally moving again!
  • lisastrom
    lisastrom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all!

I've been on this site since Dec. 2010 and have lost a total of 16 lbs. so far. It really does work. Try to eat as many of your calories each day w/o going over and most of all, exercise! Any amount will help. It did take me about 2 wks. to really get my weight moving after the initial 3 lbs. water weight loss. After that it's been on average of 1.5 lbs. a week. Try to aim for only 1-2 lbs. a week, anything more could be discouraging and unrealistic.

Please feel free to add me as a friend if you would like a little motivation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!