Sixers LOVE Your Body--Week 2

Options

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    good morning...

feeling sooo much better today. still a little stuffy. throat not as sore.

i have found that the last few days, when i eat something i know i really don't need. i tell myself "see that's why you get frustrated you can't fit into your cute clothes, that's why you gained so much weight". than i go ahead and eat it anyway. i live my day around food. i need to get my mind off food.

later
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday All!!!

First...
    Mini Goal (Stay within 200 calories of goal):
    Tuesday- about 150 remaining calories
    Wednesday- about 130 remaining calories
    Thursday- about 120 remaining calories
    Friday-
    Saturday-
    Sunday-
    Monday-

Last night I ended up getting in a treadmill run!! WOO! That was great! Burned off the calories I had consumed at lunch which put me BELOW my calorie goal for the day!!! YAY!!! I love it when I end up making a possible bad day into a good one!!!

Plan today:
    Food--
    B-Cheerios, skim milk, coffee w/sugarfree creamer
    S-Banana, breakfast bar
    L-Salad (mixed leafy greens, spinach, broccoli slaw and tomatos) with spritzer dressing, boiled egg, light yogurt
    S-Apple, string cheese
    D-Totally undecided. There are some leftovers in the fridge or it could be a frozen pizza night. Don't know yet...plus I'm hitting up the grocery store on the way home.
    S-Depends on remaining calories

Exercise--
    JM Yoga Meltdown

Have a wonderful day!!! AND...if I don't get back today, have a great weekend and I'll see y'all on Monday!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    I'm thinking I might buy a new Jillian Michaels DVD as a prize if I reach my goal for the LOVE your body challenge. I find this strange. That I am considering rewarding myself with further JM torture. Previously, I would have bought a bottle of wine, or had a burger.

WOWWWW!!!!!

SO aside.... what does anyone reccommend? I'm thinking I might try the Yoga Meltdown? I am new to Yoga (as in pretty lame at it!!) and am after a good yoga DVD anyway. But what else does she do? what else have people got? xx

Well...I have JM's Yoga Meltdown, Shred, and No More Trouble Zones. They are all really great!!

I am really focusing on the No More Trouble Zones. I do it three times a week. It is about 55 minutes long and is circuit training. It's a really great workout and is very similar to the workout I used to get when I was taking my BodyPump class at the gym, so I am totally positive that it will give me great results if I continue with it! Not as much cardio, but always gets increased HR which allows you to burn fat as you're building muscle. So I completely recommend it!

I do also really love the Yoga Meltdown! I do it at least twice a week. It's not easy...definitely not a beginner yoga video, but if you are a a beginner (which I think you said you are) you can work your way up. You will just need to do the modified moves and focus on breathing and balance. But it also gets your HR up to incorporate in the fat burn. I LOVE it!! Still on level 1 (there are 2 levels) and always feel like I get a good workout!

Whichever you choose, I'm sure you will be satisfied!!

I am hoping to purchase a new one soon also...but not sure which. She has an all ab one that looks good and there's also the Shred it with weights and theres a new one coming out in I think March. But I am SO happy with how she trains that I could recommend her workouts to anyone!!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    should be meeting lauryn tomorrow. she is in charelston for the weekend. we set a place, just need to set a time. we are meeting at "just fresh" . shanell is coming with me. so cool to meet a sixer.
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking I might buy a new Jillian Michaels DVD as a prize if I reach my goal for the LOVE your body challenge. I find this strange. That I am considering rewarding myself with further JM torture. Previously, I would have bought a bottle of wine, or had a burger.

WOWWWW!!!!!

SO aside.... what does anyone reccommend? I'm thinking I might try the Yoga Meltdown? I am new to Yoga (as in pretty lame at it!!) and am after a good yoga DVD anyway. But what else does she do? what else have people got? xx

Well...I have JM's Yoga Meltdown, Shred, and No More Trouble Zones. They are all really great!!

I am really focusing on the No More Trouble Zones. I do it three times a week. It is about 55 minutes long and is circuit training. It's a really great workout and is very similar to the workout I used to get when I was taking my BodyPump class at the gym, so I am totally positive that it will give me great results if I continue with it! Not as much cardio, but always gets increased HR which allows you to burn fat as you're building muscle. So I completely recommend it!

I do also really love the Yoga Meltdown! I do it at least twice a week. It's not easy...definitely not a beginner yoga video, but if you are a a beginner (which I think you said you are) you can work your way up. You will just need to do the modified moves and focus on breathing and balance. But it also gets your HR up to incorporate in the fat burn. I LOVE it!! Still on level 1 (there are 2 levels) and always feel like I get a good workout!

Whichever you choose, I'm sure you will be satisfied!!

I am hoping to purchase a new one soon also...but not sure which. She has an all ab one that looks good and there's also the Shred it with weights and theres a new one coming out in I think March. But I am SO happy with how she trains that I could recommend her workouts to anyone!!

I have all three too! I personally like the shred the best. I keep going back to it. And I think it is a good one to start with. They are short workouts but very effective. However they are all great and very challenging.
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Wow I weighed my self this morning and have lost two pounds since Wed. morning. Yes I have been working and working out as well as keeping within my calorie count. I think I only went over once this week and I do believe it was only 50 cals. So I feel really good today!!!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    should be meeting lauryn tomorrow. she is in charelston for the weekend. we set a place, just need to set a time. we are meeting at "just fresh" . shanell is coming with me. so cool to meet a sixer.

COOOOOL!!! I am jealous!!!!! Take some pictures together!!!
  • ren315
    ren315 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon,

Didn't post yesterday, but I did get the Biggest Loser Cardio Max and it was rough! I didn't realize I had not been working out my butt muscles until last night. Well I worked them out alright, they are still sore today! So I have decided I will be alternating BLCM and JM30DS. I think it will be a great jump for me in my weight loss.

A friend of ours is getting married in Orange Beach, AL in May. We booked our condo today, I am SUPER EXCITED!!! Guess what else??? I have a new goal time frame!! I AM going to look fabulous. I want to lose the tankini I wore last year and slip back into my bikini!

But first my birthday is coming up, March 15. I really want to get down to under the dreadful nasty 200's that I have been in.

As for calories:
    T- 45 under goal
    W- 33 over (Milos tea at Walmart, shouldn't have bought it, it put me over)
    R- 15 over goal
    F- 124 over ( breakfast and lunch choices were not good, so I have already decided what I can and cannot eat tonight)

Cathy...how very excited to meet Lauryn, hope you guys enjoy your visit.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Lauren
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! Just checking in for the night. I did the Wii Fit again tonight. I also ran/walked to get the kids from school today. I did eat a little better than yesterday. I was ONLY over by 1150 instead of the 1530 from yesterday and the 1590 from the day before. :grumble: I've got to get better on my eating. Things should get better once we get all the cupcakes and now cake out of the house. We're having dd's birthday party tomorrow. I'm hoping to be able to post better after the weekend. I did challenge myself to post something each day. I noticed that when I was losing weight before, I was also on here more often.
  • amypyr
    Options

COOOOOL!!! I am jealous!!!!! Take some pictures together!!!

I'm jealous too! Sounds like fun! Have a great time!
  • amypyr
    Options
    Wow I weighed my self this morning and have lost two pounds since Wed. morning. Yes I have been working and working out as well as keeping within my calorie count. I think I only went over once this week and I do believe it was only 50 cals. So I feel really good today!!!

Cool!!! Great job!!! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • chipper15173
    Options
    off to meet lauryn in about 30 mins. so excited. will take pics.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    What a FANTASTIC person she is. Her boyfriend soooo nice. I told him to take care of her. Had such a good time. she even came, even though it's her anniversary. we sent husbands bowling.
    here are pics.
    laurynsvisit002.jpg
    laurynsvisit001.jpg
    laurynsvisit003.jpg

lets hope this works.
    it's shanell, lauryn, me.
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I finally did some exercise. My 12 yr old daughter and I went for a 5.8 km walk. It was chilly from the wind and still lots of snow on the ground but we were treated to the sight of four swans swimming in the boat canal we walk along. Swans in the middle of winter!!!

Take care all and hope you are having a good and healthy weekend!

Datenshi
  • chipper15173
    Options
    Good Morning....

Happy Valentines Day sixers. I got a dozen fuchsia roses.

Have a great one.
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Good morning!!

To start...
    Mini Goal (Stay within 200 calories of goal):
    Tuesday- about 150 remaining calories
    Wednesday- about 130 remaining calories
    Thursday- about 120 remaining calories
    Friday- about 30 remaining calories
    Saturday- about 100 remaining calories
    Sunday- about 50 remaining calories
    Monday-

I've been doing really good at this challenge!! Usually I have SO many more remaining calories, but I've been planning ahead!! Had a good weekend. Friday I did my yoga, Saturday was No More Trouble Zones, and yesterday I ran on the treadmill! Hoping to see some good results tomorrow for weigh-in!!

Plan today:
    Food--
    B-Rice crispies, skim milk, coffee w/sugarfree creamer
    S-Banana, breakfast bar
    L- ?? We have a work lunch meeting (lunch is provided). I think someone mentioned that they were doing kabobs...we shall see...
    S- None...I'm sure it will be a large lunch
    D-Tilapia, couscous, and green beans
    S-Rice crispy treats

Exercise--
    JM No More Trouble Zones

Cathy...FABULOUS pictures!!!

Have a great day all!!!
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    Good morning all!!!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!!! :heart: :heart:

So I had a GREAT weekend!! My boyfriend and I took a spontaneous trip to the mountains, and he proposed to me Saturday night!! Totally exciting!

So now, it is for sure time to kick into healthier eating and exercising, cause I have a wedding dress to shop for :D

I did decent even though we were out of town, I chose salads and more proteins and decided against dessert when we went and ate! My one big slip up was yesterday morning we stopped at Krispy Kreme and I couldnt resist their cute V-day heart shaped donut w sprinkles :)

Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow- hope I am down, even if it is only 0.2lbs!!! LOL :)

Hope everyone has a fantastic Valentine's Day and will check in tomorrow!!

:love: :love:
    Katy
  • kistinbee
    Options
    COGRATULATIONS KATY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is TOTALLY exciting!!!!!!!!!!
  • ren315
    ren315 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congrats Katy!!! I know you have got to be bouncing off the walls!!!

Good afternoon every one else!!

I didn't do so hot with my calories yesterday, we did V-day with the kids! We went to Coldstone after lunch. I didn't do as bad as I good have. I got oreo cream ice cream and instead of oreos in it, I got strawberries. If I had only worked out yesterday I would have been good with my calories :grumble:

Got up this morning however and shredded. I decided to do the 30DS, each level for 2 weeks during our 6wk challenge. Please, please, please I want to start seeing results. I know my ice cream yesterday doesn't help, but you have to be able to treat yourself every once in a while.

Good luck every one tomorrow with the weigh-in!!

Lauren