workout songs

Options
I've used my playlists a billion times while running, i'm looking for some new songs that are great to work out to. I like all types of music. If anyone has suggestions I'd absolutely love to hear them. Thank you :flowerforyou: Happy Valentines Day!!

Replies

• twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Have you heard of Pandora online radio? You can create your own stations for free (up to so many hours a month). Anyway, I created a station called "Black Eye Peas" and all the songs they play on that station are perfect for working out!! Great resource for looking for specific songs...
  • ammingjay
    ammingjay Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I may be odd but my absolute favorite running song is Mars by Holst (classical genre)... When I get to the trumpet chase part I really start going fast! (you said you like all kinds music...)
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    (But Anyway by the blues travelers) I have actually just put this song on repeat before, it's great.....
  • TheNewDanielle
    Options
    I love listening to Paramore or the Killers while working out, mixed with a little Shinedown or Skillet lol
  • unworthyservant
    Options
    Here are a few songs on my workout playlist:

We win! - David Crowder
    God is enough - Lecrae
    Falling into You - Big Daddy Weave
    The Answer to the Question - Tree63
    Foreverandever - David Crowder
    One Girl Revolution - Superchick

Hope you like some of these :)
  • jrdelan
    Options
    I may be odd but my absolute favorite running song is Mars by Holst (classical genre)... When I get to the trumpet chase part I really start going fast! (you said you like all kinds music...)

I'll deff have to check this out, I love classical fusion so this might be right up my ally. Thanks.