love this app/website :)

Options
I found this app on my new droid that my boyfriend and I are sharing for a bit, and I fell in love immediately. I absolutely love the fact that I can update my progress online while he is at work. Can't wait to start tracking everything and stay motivated :) Good luck to all :)

Replies

• oliveoil87
    oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wlc. I am also a newbie. So far it's my fourth day and I can't believe I've made it this far. Take things one day at a time is my advice to you. Add me if you like.
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I have been here for about 48 days and I have never been this loyal to any weight loss plan. I love the friends and the support and just when I need it the motivation!!! Best wishes to you on this journey!
  • lisastevens27
    Options
    Welcome. I found the app on my ipod 25 days ago. Best App by far. It goes everywhere with me. I needed something like this to get me into my healthy eating/more exercise mode..and its working.

Good Luck to you

Lisa
  • Jazmine49
    Jazmine49 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hello learning site. Not sure of what am doing but enjoy tracking calories. Although I am eating more I lost two pounds last week. Must get back to exercising this week. Good luck to all
  • kinectamama
    Options
    Thank you all and good luck to all of you as well! I plan to weigh in weekly and I'm hoping to lose more than what they predicted for me (1.6 lbs/wk). I will try and add you once I figure out how to.