It's Monday! How are you going to spend it???

IndyRick
IndyRick Posts: 172
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hey, it's MONDAY! That's even better than that other day some folks are celebrating today!

I've got plenty to do today, but in the meantime, I'll eat right, make time for proper exercise and rest, and spend the day smiling and laughing. Tonight, it's off to the Indy Icon competition.

What's on your plate today?

Replies

• trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    HELLLLOOOOOOOOO there,,
    right i have just been round 4 d.i.y stores grrrrrrrrr and got nothing lol! MEN!
    and just got home had a coffee and done a j.m workout dvd! :)
    i will get dinner,go for a 2 mile walk then start getting the kids dinner ready for when they get home from school and then it all kicks off!! lol
    and maybe about 6 i will have a go on the old exersice bike for 1/2 hr...
    thats my day planned...

sorry if it was a alot boring :)
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Workout, shower, breakfast, clean up before Hubby gets home for 11am. Sit back and relax with the Hubby - not to much goin' on here today...:laugh: Hope you have a fantastic Monday :) xo
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Finishing up work in about 2 hours. To gym for 30 minute run with buddy and Step class. Volunteer at kids' school for a couple of hours. Hoping for a nap. Then to gym tonight with hubby, maybe a squash game or two, and then Combat/kickboxing class he has agreed to take with me (I hope, I hope, I hope). No extra celebrating here other than just life :) Have a great one everybody!
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Work, workout dinner, bed. I'm boring, and the hubby works tonight.
  • CMcBryer
    CMcBryer Posts: 139 Member
    P90X, Shower, Work, Read, Couple TV Shows, Bed. Rinse and Repeat. :) Have a great Monday everyone!
  • I start Power90 today, yay me!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    today is my aniversry,we dont have anything planned moneys just to tight.
  • Bmorrow
    Bmorrow Posts: 169
    I'm going to the ob with my baby to see a sonogram of her baby...my 10th grand baby!!! I can't begin to describe how surreal that is! Then headed back to the Valley...I can't begin to tell you how painful that 6 hr. Drive is with a hurting knee...o well...it is what it is! (BTW! I hate that phrase). And A Happy Valentines to you all!:heart:
  • jjclem07
    jjclem07 Posts: 127 Member
    I am going to Plant Fitness for a 2 hour workout and a tan session then I am having a salad with a friend who has just admitted she wants to lose weight (help each other out) then we both are going to head to Hematology class for 5 hours of anemia induced fun!
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Well, I began my day at 5:45am doing P90 -- now I am work where I spend every Monday until 5pm...lol...I don't have much planned tonight. I don't need Valentines Day to tell me how much I am loved, my husband makes me feel special everyday ♥

Have a great week everyone!!
  • I start Power90 today, yay me!!
    Congrats! I started (again) last week and i've stuck with it. The first few times can be a bit overwhelming, but hang in there and you'll start to see results fairly soon (like my pants fit a little better this morning!).
    GL
  • jjclem07
    jjclem07 Posts: 127 Member
    How does everyone like the P90? I have the chance to get it, but haven't yet.
This discussion has been closed.