Pajama Jeans

Options
Has anyone tried these? I am interested to see how they are before I buy them. I figured they may be a good purchase for those bloated days or "fat" days.

Thanks!

Replies

• mnheather
    mnheather Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I ordered them just to check them out. I haven't received them yet.
  • chunk3y_m0nk3y
    Options
    I would love to have them but hubby told me its a waste of money when im in my pajamas all day every day any way..lol..i even go to the store in my jammies!! There r days when i do get dressed and thats when I would like to have them so im just as comfy as I would be in my jammas.
  • mnheather
    mnheather Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Got my Pajama Jeans on Saturday. Love, Love, Love them. Super comfy and makes my butt look awesome!!! Can never find jeans that do that. LOL
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Nope but they are just like lycra jeans right? If so my 20month old daughter has some they are $ 3.50 at walmart for infants :happy:
  • monylove311
    monylove311 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Got my Pajama Jeans on Saturday. Love, Love, Love them. Super comfy and makes my butt look awesome!!! Can never find jeans that do that. LOL

OMG! I want a pair, but I was sure they were junk. I'm the infomercial queen and my family made fun of me for wanting these. Of course, I'm always thinking the folks for "What not to wear" are going to show up anytime I go the store in my pajamas! : )
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for the update! I may have to invest now :)
  • cpumeu
    cpumeu Posts: 89
    Options
    let me just say that unless you are in your prime physical conditions....you don't want to wear these in public. If you have flaws....they will be seen!
  • AmeMahoney
    Options
    Saw these on QVC the other day. The look horrible. Absolutely horrible. They were all bunched up around the crotch and saggy in the butt. Good for you if you found something that fit, but I'm sure Stacey on "What Not to Wear" would NOT approve. If you need jeans for a bigger day, just get some good ones in a larger size. I have one pair of those for any bloated day. And you can wear them in public without people laughing at you.
  • twogoots
    twogoots Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I saw the commercial for these and I am one of those that just would not look good in them, but hey, if they do it for you, more power to you for buying them.
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    i have never heard of these, and can only imagine what they might be...lol. but most of my jeans work for any time for me, i got a few pairs that don't have a button or zipper, and no, there is no elastic around the waist, they just use a jean material with a bit of stretch to them. i love them, i got a pair of jeans recently that does have a button, and keep forgetting that i have to undo it when i have to take them off, i am so used to just being able to slip my jeans down like sweat pants.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    only girls with no cellulite look good in these...its like wearing just leggins but a bit worse becuase of the coloring, atleast black hides a little bit..
  • JohnnyNull
    JohnnyNull Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    They're amazingly ugly.