To those that.....

... like to send not so nice messages.
GROW UP!
MFP is going to lose an AWESOME member because of this.
She has been very inspirational, very supportive & very kind to those that are kind to her.
It just sucks that it has come to this.
She doesn't feel welcome anymore and that pisses me off.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    ... like to send not so nice messages.
    GROW UP!
    MFP is going to lose an AWESOME member because of this.
    She has been very inspirational, very supportive & very kind to those that are kind to her.
    It just sucks that it has come to this.
    She doesn't feel welcome anymore and that pisses me off.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    I second that. Especially when we are only communicating by post it's important to remember that each of us has areas of our emotions that are tender. I too find it immensely sad that we are losing a beautiful and wonderful spirit simply because we couldn't treat each other with the empathy and respect we all deserve.
    At the very least, please let it be a lesson that we need to be very sensitive in our responses to each other.
    :sad:
    Cowboy
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    I'm so clueless about what happened - except that it must be with " i can...." It doesn't matter, I don't need to know and dirty laundry doesn't need to air here.

However, we are here for support and caring for each other. Sometimes we just have to let the little bit of the adult voice in us to overcome the instant reactive voice which sends out nasty-grams. So, yes - who ever is sending unkind messages, grow up and be a better/bigger person.
  • amandastamey
    amandastamey Posts: 67 Member
    I really dont know what is going on but that really nice person who posts lots of information and is very supportive (ICANDOIT) I think??? sorry not good with names) and is very welcoming is saying GOOD BYE??? If I were her, I wouldnt let someone push me around, I hope she stays cuz I always look forward to her "2 cents"!! :flowerforyou:
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    it's terrible that people join a support group and not be supportive
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    I vote she stays, she (icandoit) has really been one of the best posts. I don't know what happened either but I would really like to know what has made our inspirational friend leave MFP??:cry:
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    I'm so clueless about what happened - except that it must be with " i can...." It doesn't matter, I don't need to know and dirty laundry doesn't need to air here.

However, we are here for support and caring for each other. Sometimes we just have to let the little bit of the adult voice in us to overcome the instant reactive voice which sends out nasty-grams. So, yes - who ever is sending unkind messages, grow up and be a better/bigger person.

Ha ha Julie,
    Better/bigger person ? Can we say better/smaller person? (yes I'm trying to add humor to the situation here :laugh: )

Anyone who has had their feelings hurt or felt attacked can just tell those offending individuals where to go 'cause frankly, the world has enough of them and we don't need them here! Sorry to be so blunt!