Happy Valentines Day!

Options
Hey, i'm new... looking to lose around 50 lbs! Any tips or ideas would be appreciated! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jrow5
    jrow5 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I do a pseudo weight watchers....drink lots of water...walk or work-out. and log on here to help track things :)
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Make changes you can stick with. That's how the weight stays off. Don't go for weird fad diets that make you cut insane amounts of calories or an entire food group. No one can stick with those, and the weight just piles right back on as soon as you quit the "diet". So make healthy changes that you can stick with! Also, don't overlook the importance of strength training. A lot of people get suck on cardio, cardio, cardio. That is important, but its really only part of the battle. Strength training will help build muscle that will burn more calories, even while resting, thus giving your metabolism a boost :) Best of luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    keep coming back and logging your food!! ENJOY! Let us surround you with support :-D
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have lost ten pounds so far, I have cut out coke entirely and drink a ton of water, watch what I eat on here and have started yoga three to four times a week. I have only been on here for like three weeks now. Make sure you keep track of all your food on here! It really helps me watch what I eat!