Who is Going to cry at Harry Potter 7?

Options
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: I know i am im going to bawl. Not only because its the last one but what happens. Not give anything away. Plus I will cry beacause I will go to that movie and leave saying I just finish this serise and didnt read the books! Who else is going to cry? And why!

Replies

• Bub3les0
    Options
    would you believe the last movie is my goal weight day? I'm a bit obsessed, I sobbed my way through part 1 part 2 will be sooo emotional...
  • garysgirl719
    garysgirl719 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'll admit it... I sobbed through the book.
  • HunnyLuvsJorge
    HunnyLuvsJorge Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I can relate to your obsession. My husband and I are trying to conceive and I asked him if we could name our boy Harry. He said no. LoL I love Harry Potter and I even think Ron Weasley is HOTT!! I re-read the books every now and then and watch the movies whenever they are on TV. I'm totally gonna cry! I'm tearing up just thinking about it!
  • LMPRF97
    Options
    My blog is sorta HP related but my friends are characters! LOL We have code names kinda dorky
  • LMPRF97
    Options
    Thats my blog
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I've read the first few books and I'll reread the entire series before the last one comes out. I'm sure I'll cry- because I have the steeliness of a marshmallow when it comes to crying at movies.
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Never read the books but I am a HUGE movie lover and I love the HP movies.
    I'm 28 yrs. old and I know I'll be sitting in the theater next to young kids with a kleenex permanently attached to my eyeballs.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I will! I will make sure my guy brings extra tissues for me when I run out.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    not at all into harry potter.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I am. I've been a fan for years. It's the end of an era for me.
  • apetty21
    apetty21 Posts: 137
    Options
    I will be crying like a BABY! :sad:

I started reading the books about 10 years ago. It's the end of an era. That's a huge chunk of my 26 yrs of life. I remember reading Half Blood Prince as hurricane Katrina hit. After we lost power, I sat by the window to read. I fully expected power back by the time I finished the book. Hahahaha I was mistaken :huh:

When Deathly Hallows came out, I was dead to the world. I read 36 hours. I stopped only to sleep. I didn't want to get on my computer, turn on the tv, or get a text that would ruin the ending for me. I cried then. I'll cry in the theaters too. :cry:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I cried during the book but since my husband will be with me and will laugh hysterically if I cry, I won't. Lol!!
  • jmcniel
    Options
    I cried during the book but since my husband will be with me and will laugh hysterically if I cry, I won't. Lol!!

Lolz, I was sooo going to quote you and say I would laugh. :p Love!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options

Lolz, I was sooo going to quote you and say I would laugh. :p Love!

I know you would! Meanie face. Love you too. :P