Picky Eater!

Options
Hi everyone,

My single biggest difficulty when it comes to losing weight is that I'm just the absolute pickiest eater! This makes me resort to junk food- pizza, chips, etc.

Does anyone have advice for picky eaters? Yummy healthy foods, how to cover up the bad taste, or even how to make "junk" food better for you? Thank you SO much in advance!

Amanda :)

Replies

• jen31889
    jen31889 Posts: 121
    Options
    I am the world's pickiest eater too. I started with eating mostly fruits, then I've started trying a few new things. I switched to soy or almond milk, I tried spaghetti squash last night (yum), now trying to increase other vegetables into my diet.
  • mandleighb
    Options
    I am the world's pickiest eater too. I started with eating mostly fruits, then I've started trying a few new things. I switched to soy or almond milk, I tried spaghetti squash last night (yum), now trying to increase other vegetables into my diet.

Thank you! I LOVE fruit, but that's about it. I'm also in college and living in dorms, so I find it really hard to keep fresh fruit and healthy foods available to me. I want to challenge myself to trying a new fruit or vegetable every week. Believe it not, I've only ever tried a salad once!