Hot February Bodies Challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• Simonieee
    Options
    hey, i literally just joined today (even though it says ive had the account since november) but i literally just logged in now... im sorry im abit late but i would defintely love to take part in this for just the weight loss challenge because i dont have a measuring tape! :)
    so im currently, 160.7 pounds....

good luck to everyone (and myself since i am horriblee at motivating myself) :p
  • wieghtingtoinhale
    wieghtingtoinhale Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ok Im Would like to play if possible I know Im a little late Sorry....just ran saw the sight for the first time today! :flowerforyou:

SW: 267
    CW:261
    GW:160
    Neck 163/4"
    Bust 44"
    Hips 53"
    Waist 46"
  • karenlmartel
    karenlmartel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am in!! I have a challenge to be 140lbs by Feb 21!!!!

Neck: 12.5
    Bust: 42
    Waist:40
    Hips:40
    Current weight: 155.8lbs
  • manleyzoo
    manleyzoo Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Ok, have everyone so far in the spreadsheet. I don't really care when we check in. I personally am not going to measure myself every week, but I do weigh myself that often. If you want me to keep a record of your weekly check ins just post or message me them. But as long as everyone checks in on February 24th we are ok. Rainbowbright, are you going to post those measurements and weight today?
  • lford2759
    Options
    Is anyone having a hard time eating 1200 or more cal aday if they workout and then you get more cal added? I'm eating all day, veg, fruit, nuts, tofu etc but I'm having a hard time getting to 1200 cal. Any suggestions?
  • Serenity1069
    Options
    I'm in me and my sister lford2759, have a mini goal going on.
  • lford2759
    Options
    And she is going down. Big sis will lose more
  • Nadyasmom
    Nadyasmom Posts: 281
    Options
    rainbow--yes, it's awesome. Intense though. I've been doing it on/off for several months... have yet ot be able to do level 2 workouts. It's definitely hardcore as far as the cardio goes, so if you choose to do it, you gotta remember to go at your own pace. Shaun T--the instructor constantly reminds you of that throughout the workout. It's also really hard on knees if you have any problems with joints. I tell you this not to deter you, but to just give you a clear idea. I absolutely love it though. Hoping to finally finish the program this go around. ;)

So far so good--I've been GREAT about my eating and working out. I'm really proud of myself actually with the amount of stress I've been under lately. It's probably been the hardest 3 months of my entire life (long story--pm me if you are actually interested). So it feels good to finally stick with something again.
  • manleyzoo
    Options
    Serenity, I don't have your weight and measurements. Did I miss them somewhere?
  • PinnHead
    Options
    this weeks'
    weight 176.0
    neck 14.5
    bust 40.5 - guess the chest workouts are doing well !
    wast40.5
    hip 42
  • Angie3G
    Angie3G Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Weight: 179lb (- 1lb)

I will do my measurements once a month (first week of the month).

I had a few bad days last week-lack of motivation:ohwell: I will try harder this week.
    Good luck to all!!!
  • lford2759
    Options
    From Friday 21st until 27th was a very hard time. Did not stay on track but I'm back now and the problems that came to visit are gone.

CW: 236
  • manleyzoo
    Options
    I have been a terrible leader with this challenge. I have not been keeping on track with my calories and have gained some. But his week I am back on track and ready to go. Am back to losing again!! Maybe we will get this challenge going yet!! LOL
  • karenlmartel
    karenlmartel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I gained weight. I just havent been in the mood to workout. Hope next challenge will be better!!!

Hope everyone did great!!!
  • lford2759
    Options
    Was off sick for about 8 days, but now back on track. Did not gain but still at 234. Need to get down to 230 been at 234 long enough.
  • manleyzoo
    Options
    So how is everyone doing? Me not good. This has been a terrible month for me to loose. Don't know why, just is. Thursday is the final day. Everyone post and I will announce the winner Friday morning.
  • lford2759
    Options
    I know what you mean, this has not been the best month for me either. Just keep at it. One steps is better then no steps.
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Today's measurements:
    weight....132
    neck........14
    breast......37
    waist.......32
    hips.........35
    arms........12
    calves......14