I knoooooowwwww....

2»

Replies

• lina you look great and you know what I do the same thing I don't post them here in the forums but I do post them on my profile and yes I just put one up today that I took yesterday (danged ole camera phones):wink: I take pics of myself so much that some people call me vain but for me it is not vanity it is motivation to see where I was and where I am now. I have even taken some pictures of myself that no one but me sees:blushing: and they are me in my sexy clothes and it makes me feel good about myself

so keep it up girl it is all good!!!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Looking good. What I did to break my platuea was eat about 2000 calories for a month. Then went back to 1200. I actually lost weight after the second week of eating more calories.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Well good for you. You look great and you have every right to post when you feel so good about yourself (and with good reason). We love seeing the progress others make. It inspires us. Keep up the good work and keep posting those pics. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Sooooooooooooo cute!!! Muy caliente!!! :laugh: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    ahhhh lina esta muy linde! c:flowerforyou: :tongue: Keep the pics coming, you are a flamin hawtie mamma! :wink: :happy: :bigsmile:
  • Nothing like weight loss to add pep to the step and a smile to the face! You look beautiful!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Looking good girlie!!! FANTABULOUS!!!!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Where have you been missy?
  • Looking good girlie!!! FANTABULOUS!!!!

I was thinking the same thing! She was MIA for a while... :frown:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member

I was thinking the same thing! She was MIA for a while... :frown:

I have kind of been out of it and everywhere. I've been busy taking kids to sports, school just started, homework junk, still trying to fit in workouts. I have also been really tired and cranky lately...I keep saying and doing the "wrong" thing. What's up with that? LOL I guess moody so I'm just sleeping, working out and family.

But back to Lina and her great photo!!! Looking good girlie!!!
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Lovely, just lovely
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!