I feel lost

Options
I just got married August 31, 2008 and having went through a miscarriage in December and stress of planning a wedding and being a full time student my weight has crept up. I used to find it easy to lose weight but now its so hard!!! I try to tell myself to eat better but its like the more i tell myself to do that the worst i eat. I need help and support. My husband is wonderful and does everything to help me but its not enough. My girlfriends live all over so theres noone really close to me to go to the gym with walk with etc. Any words of encouragement or support would be wonderful.

~NoT aLl WhO wAnDeR aRe LoSt~

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kgore0808
    Options
    I just got married August 31, 2008 and having went through a miscarriage in December and stress of planning a wedding and being a full time student my weight has crept up. I used to find it easy to lose weight but now its so hard!!! I try to tell myself to eat better but its like the more i tell myself to do that the worst i eat. I need help and support. My husband is wonderful and does everything to help me but its not enough. My girlfriends live all over so theres noone really close to me to go to the gym with walk with etc. Any words of encouragement or support would be wonderful.

~NoT aLl WhO wAnDeR aRe LoSt~

• GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We need you too... We are all in this together! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the marriage. And welcome--you will find as much support as you could ever want
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I'm getting older now and my whole life I've lost weight and gained weight like a roller coaster. But one thing I do know that when I weigh less I feel better physically and mentally. I'm going to do it this time and I know you will too.:laugh: :smile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    What a busy time you have had girlie!!! ::big hug:: Welcome to MFP and just keep on track with your self. I think we all go through a lost time...I'm feeling cranky and lost right now but for different reasons. Just keep swimming...YOU CAN DO IT!!!

• evonne32
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hang in there my friend. You are beautiful at any size . As for advise every time I have wanted to cheat and eat somthing bad latley. I have been thinking about the dress I want to wear to my Christmas party . When your feeling weak keep your eye on the prize.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on the wedding. Yes, life is so stressful! :grumble: But you will find that this website makes it really easy to track your progress, and the people here are some of the most awesome people I have ever met! I never ever ever thought I could lose weight yet here I am, a size 12 down from an 18 in just 5 1/2 months! You can totally do this and we are all here to help :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou: