Hello!

Options
Hello Everyone! I am a new member of fitness pal. I joined to maybe help myself stay on track. I figured maybe if I was keeping track of my fitness and my eating I might be able to lose weight faster than not. I want to lose around 30 lbs and I always seem to do really good during the week, but on the weekends I eat like mad! Then I tell myself that I will start again monday. It hasn't been working out so good. I just hope this will help!!!

Replies

• gmorrow79
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I am a new member of fitness pal. I joined to maybe help myself stay on track. I figured maybe if I was keeping track of my fitness and my eating I might be able to lose weight faster than not. I want to lose around 30 lbs and I always seem to do really good during the week, but on the weekends I eat like mad! Then I tell myself that I will start again monday. It hasn't been working out so good. I just hope this will help!!!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! You are going to love it here :flowerforyou: good luck!
  • artnoren
    Options
    I plan and log breaskfast, lunch and dinner the first thing each morning or in the evening the night before. This helps me plan what snacks I can have mid- morning, mid-afternoon and evening. I don't eat any snack without first knowing how many calories are in each snack. I have lost 67 lbs. since the first of the year. Good luck to you.
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    welcome and good luck.
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The people are awesome! You will love it here! :flowerforyou:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    AddEmoticons09757-1.gif Welcome to MFP! This is a great site!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck here at MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • gmorrow79
    Options
    thank you! So far so good today. I even went to the gym today. This website is really getting me motivated!!!
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Hi there...It's nice to know you are doing good and that the site has helped you....Welcome :flowerforyou: