All you West-Coasters

Options
I had never thought before about people on the West Coast being on here later than us Easterners/Southerners. No wonder you guys aren't up in the morning when I am and why when I check in the morning, there's upteen million posts since I went to bed!

Anyway, y'all have a good night. I'm tired and still grumbling about my ticket....

Catch you tomorrow!

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I had never thought before about people on the West Coast being on here later than us Easterners/Southerners. No wonder you guys aren't up in the morning when I am and why when I check in the morning, there's upteen million posts since I went to bed!

Anyway, y'all have a good night. I'm tired and still grumbling about my ticket....

Catch you tomorrow!
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    I always find it funny cause by the time I get up in the morning everyone has been posting for hours and is already talking about lunch!!!....lol
  • BBCoachKel72
    BBCoachKel72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    It is funny and true what sunibuc22 said, by the time we get up and get on the threads they've been going for hours. Once we start replying it's like OLD NEWS and nobody wants to hear our 2 cents LOL! :laugh:
    Oh well I'll continue to be a crazy, into myself west-coaster/Californian and just keep on have conversations with myself hahah! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Goodnight Shore...I'm sure your already in dream land by now!
    Kel~ :bigsmile:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Yeah, all you Easterners getting up way before us and chatting away... hahaha

Good night other westerners... I'm hitting the hay early tonight!:yawn:
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'll try to keep a bit of balance for you--I'm central time, so I'm an hour behind those on the east, but two hours ahead of you on the west. (my hubs is in Cali for work right now--miss him:cry:
  • DeannaK
    DeannaK Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    i love being on "west coast" time :) i get ideas for lunch or dinner a few hours ahead of time :)
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hello from a late night East Coaster LOL...gonna get my butt to bed now....stupid exercise at night makes me soooooooooo wired! lol

hugs!
    sweet dreams or rise and shine.....(we have a few from accross the pond and also down under....like Aussie Libra and Cal and others.....):drinker:

okay I'm making NO sense...I'm tired!:yawn:
    :heart: :bigsmile: later my family!!!:wink:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
    :indifferent:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    hello from a late night East Coaster LOL...gonna get my butt to bed now....stupid exercise at night makes me soooooooooo wired! lol

hugs!
    sweet dreams or rise and shine.....(we have a few from accross the pond and also down under....like Aussie Libra and Cal and others.....):drinker:

okay I'm making NO sense...I'm tired!:yawn:
    :heart: :bigsmile: later my family!!!:wink:

ahh!!! i got a mention:bigsmile:

but stilll timezones are annoying
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Good grief, how can you go to bed, I just got home from work?
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Good grief, how can you go to bed, I just got home from work?
    I don't know how they do it either.... I am good for another 2-3 hours.... :tongue:
  • chubbymom
    Options
    I know I'm like 3 hrs behind ya'll!!!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    There must not be many MFP pals in Hawaii, because about 11 Pacific time it gets very lonely.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    i love being on "west coast" time :) i get ideas for lunch or dinner a few hours ahead of time :)

NOT FAIR!

I liked it when we lived in Cali and the football games came on early on Sunday--and the night games were over early enough you could still get some sleep before going to work!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    okay you west coasters!:bigsmile: where the heck are you know huh???? huh:huh: ????? what you don't like to log on at um....3am? LMBO:laugh: :laugh:

sweet dreams my lovely west coast posse!!! big hugs!

time for this east coaster to get her butt up and moving to get ready for work!:drinker:
    all you pacific/central/mountain etc....the coffee isnt' yet kicking in so I can even figure out what you all are doing right now...sleeping? working? dinner? :huh: but whatever it is enjoy yourselves!!!:bigsmile:

hugs!
    Ali
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    There must not be many MFP pals in Hawaii, because about 11 Pacific time it gets very lonely.
    Awwww! In the olden days, I could stay up for hours.....but with my "Toddler Alarm" going off every morning...I need my beauty sleep!! :laugh:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Ditto Tam, that's why I hit the hay so early last night. I keep staying up WAY too late but there's no mercy from my babes and I needed to catch up!! :laugh:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    *yawn* *stretch* *yawn* Hey - we missed y'all last night.... What a dud! We needed east coasters. The westerners didn't have any groove.... :wink: