Valentine's Day Fitness Challenge Check-In January 12

Options
Happy Saturday All!

I'm up early this morning to go to 2 hours of yoga! Actually I have to be introduced to a class in case my teacher needs a sub. It's at a swanky gym, so I'm a little excited to see how the other half lives.

Yesterday was 50 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes of weights. I also played with the rowing machine - that just showed up at the gym - for about 5 minutes. I couldn't walk though :frown: - hurt something in my shin. It makes my knee go out every so often, but it doesn't hurt that much. hmm.

There's a new chocolate shop in town with imported Italian, Swiss, and Belgium chocolates. Good thing they are $3 a truffle!

Work hard, feel good!

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday All!

I'm up early this morning to go to 2 hours of yoga! Actually I have to be introduced to a class in case my teacher needs a sub. It's at a swanky gym, so I'm a little excited to see how the other half lives.

Yesterday was 50 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes of weights. I also played with the rowing machine - that just showed up at the gym - for about 5 minutes. I couldn't walk though :frown: - hurt something in my shin. It makes my knee go out every so often, but it doesn't hurt that much. hmm.

There's a new chocolate shop in town with imported Italian, Swiss, and Belgium chocolates. Good thing they are $3 a truffle!

Work hard, feel good!

Mary
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    I don't usually work out on the weekends, but I imagine I will get some house cleaning, shopping and car painting done today! It may not add up to much but it will be something!
    Have a good weekend everyone!
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Thanks for getting us going Mary!

Yesterday I walked for about an hour and a half. Today, there will be more walking and tonight I will try to get in one of the DVD's I got from the library. Since we are going to Chili's for lunch I may be doing some extra biking tonight, as well! :wink:

Have a GREAT Saturday everyone!
    +++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I'm going to try a dance DVD today, and do the 20 minutes of weights I didn't do yesterday. . .

:flowerforyou:

have a great day!
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    I did my Total Body Burn today & also ordered Hip Hop Abs Volume 2. Ready to change things up a bit. Have a Great Weekend all!
  • mrsjo79
    mrsjo79 Posts: 123
    Options
    Just did 45 min on the treadmill:bigsmile:
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Found a little extra time so I did the Hip Hop Fat Burning Cardio...felt guilty about skipping yesterday.
  • kckat96
    kckat96 Posts: 72
    Options
    :ohwell: Did some walking around but nothing to write home about. Need to rest my ankles and feet because they have been hurting me a lot the last couple of days. Some weather and some over working last week is a big part of the hurt. So taking off Saturday and Sunday to give them a rest. Hugs from kckat96
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    JulieB21, quit beating yourself up for one day without "exercise". I put it in quotations because I assume you didn't lie in bed all day; so in reality, you did exercise!

Did 60 min on gazelle. SOOOOO excited that the pool opens on Tuesday, can't wait to swim. I just hope the college kids don't hog it & I don't over do it.