HAIR idea!

Options
mrscates
mrscates Posts: 559 Member
So I have been wanting to get a new style, but keep it short and I keep going back to this picture and can't seem to get over it. I will not be doing solid blonde. Im thinking more in the black & brown category with MAYBE a few wile colors thrown in there =) What do you think?

hair1.jpg

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Go for it....
  • Charli666
    Options
    its awesome, go for it!!
  • Jess21684
    Jess21684 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I think that would look awsome on you. you def can pull that trendy look off. go for it if you keep being drawn towards it!! I think that will be a good look for you!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I love it! Post pictures of yourself after you get it done cause I would like to see it with the colors you want.
  • mrscates
    Options
    okie dokie! =) I think I have an appt this Saturday already set up! AHhhhh, excitment and nerves, lmao!
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    It's a very cute hair cut and it looks like you have the petite facial features to carry it off! Glad to see you aren't planning on the platinum blonde that is seriously high maintenance and wouldn't work so well with your coloring. I'm a licensed cosmetologist, always looking at the details! Can't wait to see what it looks like on you.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    it's really cute. I hope you love it!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I'm a hairstylist and That cut would really compliment your face shape:) Can't wait to see it
  • mrscates
    Options
    Yes I know about the color, LOL. Tried the famous blonde on top and black on bottom look and all blonde washed me out
    It's a very cute hair cut and it looks like you have the petite facial features to carry it off! Glad to see you aren't planning on the platinum blonde that is seriously high maintenance and wouldn't work so well with your coloring. I'm a licensed cosmetologist, always looking at the details! Can't wait to see what it looks like on you.
  • mrscates
    Options
    THANKS! Appt is this saturday!
    I'm a hairstylist and That cut would really compliment your face shape:) Can't wait to see it
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Adorable! I love it!!
  • formytwins
    Options
    I love it!!! We are going through some changes...lol!! I can't wait to see the pic when you get done!!!!
  • mrscates
    Options
    Here are some other cuts/styles I like (color not decided)

2011-02-14155300.jpg
    2011-02-14155418.jpg
    2011-02-14160456.jpg
    2011-02-14160640.jpg
  • formytwins
    Options
    My first pick would be the first one you posted then my next would be the first brown headed one!!!! My favorite is the first one though!!!
  • mrscates
    Options
    The girl w/ the brown hair (1st) one has awesome lips, LOL
  • formytwins
    Options
    Yeah she does....I did not notice them. We need them next...lol!!! Think we can get a 2 for 1 deal???? ha ha!!