Hi!

ShanIsRad
ShanIsRad Posts: 31
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I'm Shannon, and I'm a former member of Weight Watchers. I had to stop going to meetings because my class schedule at college and work schedule are all during meeting times. I stumbled upon this site, and thought it would be a good idea to sign up. I'm in my 4th year of college, it is definitely not my last, but I am an early childhood education major, with a minor in dance. I have been dancing for 17 years, I take classes in tap, jazz, ballet, hip hop, and modern. I LOVE music, I go to concerts all the time, and I also do concert photography, which I love so much. I'm not a professional, I do it for fun, but I do take some amazing photos :glasses: I'm so excited to begin posting on here and meet everyone!

Replies

• Hi! I'm Shannon, and I'm a former member of Weight Watchers. I had to stop going to meetings because my class schedule at college and work schedule are all during meeting times. I stumbled upon this site, and thought it would be a good idea to sign up. I'm in my 4th year of college, it is definitely not my last, but I am an early childhood education major, with a minor in dance. I have been dancing for 17 years, I take classes in tap, jazz, ballet, hip hop, and modern. I LOVE music, I go to concerts all the time, and I also do concert photography, which I love so much. I'm not a professional, I do it for fun, but I do take some amazing photos :glasses: I'm so excited to begin posting on here and meet everyone!
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    hello, hello, hello. and Welcome. You are going to love it here--and it's free!!!:happy:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Welcome! My girls are in their 6th year of ballet! Dancing is great exercise.... I miss it (hubby with 2 left size 13's).
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    welcome and the best of luck to u.
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Welcome.

You'll find MFP much like weight watchers but without the peer pressure found at meetings. Everything is up to you and you get the support of thousands of others who are in the same boat as yourself in many ways or we're starting down the same path as you or we've been there and still doing that. Whatever the situation people are here with the experiences to share and help.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Welcome, you'll like it here - we're all a friendly bunch.
    Jackie xx
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Welcome newbie!!! You will love MFP! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.