Fitness Dvd

Options
Has anyone got any recommendations for a good cardio workout on dvd (preferably UK region)
I use wii fit every other day, along with a rowing machine - but just fancied a bit of a change (and maybe some fit ladies in lycra!! haha)

Loving MFP !!

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism
    it's insane, but in a good way :)
    great calorie burns with it too.
    I did the DVD first time today. I'm 5'10 &155lbs - in 55 minutes i burned 695 calories.
    It's worth the 9$ it cost me.
    You can get it on amazon.cmo
  • mannamom
    Options
    Insanity is a really fabulous cardio program. I'm not sure if you can get it in the UK, but you could get it on ebay. It's pretty intense.
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Biggest Loser Cardio workout is good. You could prolly find it on Ebay easily.
  • marieisthecool
    marieisthecool Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    try netflix instant. they have different types of workouts and you can keep things from getting boring by switching it up without buying a lot of dvds
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, as mentioned above. It's REALLY tough, burns lots of calories, and incorporates some resistance/strength.
  • ttfadm
    Options
    try netflix instant. they have different types of workouts and you can keep things from getting boring by switching it up without buying a lot of dvds

Agreed! Netflix is the way to go! Lots to choose from and not a lot to buy. We love our Netflix!
  • brewboy72
    brewboy72 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for those Ladies :)
    I will give netfix a look, just checking ebay now
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I like Tae Bo. Plenty of women in spandex too, even though it is led by a big muscular guy. You can find various Tae Bo and many other excercise DVDs on amazon.co.uk:

For example:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Billy-Blanks-Tae-Bo-Collection/dp/B0006TL9E6