What are you doing?

Options
I am just wondering if anyone has any special plans when they hit their goal weight? I am wondering if I should set a big prize at the end of this tunnel?!?

Replies

• bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    :happy: NEW WARDROBE!!! :happy:
  • timetripper42
    Options
    I am going tothe beach and walk around with my shirt off and not feel less than because my stomach is big at least that is the plan. Superfical but thats my desire.
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I don't have a specific reward for myself other than the obvious reward of a HOT BODY!!!!! I have a feeling some new clothes will come into the mix as well, because I don't plan on still being able to wear the current wardrobe when I finally get there...
  • MTLumps
    MTLumps Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My best present to me was shopping for new clothes - that were 45 pounds smaller than what I had been buying. I think you should set some sort of prize for yourself - this journey can be darn hard some days!! The best present from my husband is hearing him tell me how good I look - no money can buy things like that. :smile:
  • chyleki
    Options
    New wardrobe! I like that :) Cuter clothes is a great gift!
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I've convinced my husband that we're going to get new family photos taken since our last ones I was 4 months post partum and even heavier than I am now!
  • chaparra81
    Options
    After 12 years of marriage would love to have first professional family pictures taken since we now have 3 boys. Also enjoy the beach without worrying what is hanging out.
  • Lantern823
    Options
    i want to get a tattoo for sure (probably wont get it but whatever) and a new wardrobe is a given :)
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a huge indoor waterpark/resort place to show off my new bikini(s) :bigsmile:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I don't have just one thing..I have many.
    Motorcycle..here I come.
    New warddrobe...I have tons of clothes and even in my GW size just waiting for me. but hey, what woman doesn't want to shop MORE right?
  • spaceangel66
    Options
    :happy: NEW WARDROBE!!! :happy:

Ditto!
  • chyleki
    Options
    i want to get a tattoo for sure (probably wont get it but whatever) and a new wardrobe is a given :)

What tattoo would you get? I am SO scared of needles yet I have piercings HAHA
  • chyleki
    Options
    I love everyone's goal gifts...I am going to have to think of something great to really spoil myself!