Advice from the guys--V-Day gifts

Options
patjad
patjad Posts: 55 Member
What's a gift you guys would want from your girlfriend, wife, etc?
OR, do guys even care about Valentine's Day gifts?
Just curious :smile:

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I got my hubby a movie he really likes. I don't go overboard on it.
  • mikeylikesit1177
    Options
    a sexy outfit and some good romance
  • nurse_jenie
    Options
    My husband wanted a gun safe. He hung pictures of them all over the house and made hints that were not suttle so I bought him one that is bigger than me... He loved it... We have been together 5 years and this is the first year he lead on to wanting something.
  • tater8589
    Options
    My husband wanted a Tatum football jersey and I found a guy selling an old hot wheels collection. Depends what your hubby is into. Maybe a gift card to HomeDepot or Sportsmans Warehouse, or something along those lines.
  • kimballtracy
    Options
    im gonna make my husband some chocolate covered strawberries.
  • prencesskl
    Options
    I got him tickets to a concert that has everyone he loves playing... he's gonna die when he sees them
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Uh...are we really just going to dance around this? Valentine's Day is not really a holiday meant for the guys so we do everything we can to make our ladies feel special and appreciated. If I want my wife to show her appreciation, I don't need food, chocolate or beer. She can just take me in the bedroom and have her way with me. :devil:
  • patjad
    patjad Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My husband wanted a gun safe. He hung pictures of them all over the house and made hints that were not suttle so I bought him one that is bigger than me... He loved it... We have been together 5 years and this is the first year he lead on to wanting something.

Ah, don't you wish it were always that easy?!

I'm getting the vibe from the guys that gifts don't matter, they just want some lovin'. That's easy!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Uh...are we really just going to dance around this? Valentine's Day is not really a holiday meant for the guys so we do everything we can to make our ladies feel special and appreciated. If I want my wife to show her appreciation, I don't need food, chocolate or beer. She can just take me in the bedroom and have her way with me. :devil:

Well said.
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    I think gifts for Valentines day are ridiculous.
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    Very true! My husband would say the same thing! Not that I mind ;)

Well said.