Starting P90X today - Who else is with me?

Options
I thought I would start a group for those of us starting P90X today or in the near future. Surely I cannot be the only one who is starting today? Anyone else?

Replies

• CMcBryer
    CMcBryer Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Today is the first day of my second week. :) Close enough. Good luck to you!
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I started today!! Completed 8 weeks of it last summer but didn't finish.... this time I'm finishing :-)
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today too. Have tried before and not been able to finish due to injuries. This time I'm finishing!
  • halejr23
    halejr23 Posts: 294
    Options
    I started round #3 this morning. This time around I am doing P90X for the resistance/strength training and then replacing the cardio days (Kenpo X, Cardio X, Plyometrics, Yoga) with running.

Go kick some butt and have fun! 1 word of advice ... modify whenever needed. Don't think just because Tony and team can/are doing and exercise that you can't modify it to stay in the workout.

Enjoy!
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I started round #3 this morning. This time around I am doing P90X for the resistance/strength training and then replacing the cardio days (Kenpo X, Cardio X, Plyometrics, Yoga) with running.

Go kick some butt and have fun! 1 word of advice ... modify whenever needed. Don't think just because Tony and team can/are doing and exercise that you can't modify it to stay in the workout.

Enjoy!

Awesome, wow round 3!!
  • Trovan
    Trovan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today. As soon as I get home from work I am doing day 1.
  • rhodges48
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of week 4 of round 3. Have fun!! :smile:
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of my first week !!!! I love it!!!!!! I can already see some changes in my body! Tomorrow is my rest day, but I'm going to do x stretch! Good luck :)
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I started today!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    I started today!

And......how'd you do?!?!
  • jackier19
    jackier19 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are getting ours on Wednesday!
  • LittleD311
    Options

That's when I got mine!!! Good luck ;)
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options

Well due to unforseen circumstances and a high fever, I had to put my first day on hold,. Since I want to run inbewteen the strength days, this means I will be starting on Wednesday unless I am still sick...
  • AmeMahoney
    Options
    Today was day 3 of week 1 for me. I've tried to do it 3 times in the past, but always over-do things and have to quit due to soreness or injury.
    Oh yeah, and that 17 hours a day of grad school. :noway:
  • rebrafe
    Options
    I am in - I did day 1 this morning - only I am doing the Lean plan - hope that is ok.
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Today was day 3 of week 1 for me. I've tried to do it 3 times in the past, but always over-do things and have to quit due to soreness or injury.
    Oh yeah, and that 17 hours a day of grad school. :noway:

Awe, you can do it!!!!!!!!!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    :tongue: i just got them yesterday---- not feeling wel today so im going to start tomorrow night. good luck!
  • ramonaquimby
    ramonaquimby Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am starting mine tomorrow am excited about seeing results. This summer I have some pretty awesome backpacking plans and I want to be able to keep up with the guys, because I am usually the only female in the group.
  • LittleD311
    Options
    I am starting mine tomorrow am excited about seeing results. This summer I have some pretty awesome backpacking plans and I want to be able to keep up with the guys, because I am usually the only female in the group.

Awesome!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!