Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
]Hi my name is Amber. I started my diet about 2 1/2 weeks ago and I have lost 6 ponds so far. I joined a gym right next door to me because enrollment was 75% off. Did you know that the average bathroom scale only goes up to 270? 6 more pounds and that would have been me and that would have been really depressing. Food is comfort for me. I have four girls undr 8 years old and right now my husband is in jail. We are praying that he gets to come home this month on house arrest, we;ll know on the 16th ( if not it is about a year). This has given me the chance to think about myself. I want to be sexy. I have never been sexy, I have been overweight since the third grade. I don't know what it feels like to be confident about my appearance.

91581.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter[/url

Replies

• amberrobinson1
    Options
    ]Hi my name is Amber. I started my diet about 2 1/2 weeks ago and I have lost 6 ponds so far. I joined a gym right next door to me because enrollment was 75% off. Did you know that the average bathroom scale only goes up to 270? 6 more pounds and that would have been me and that would have been really depressing. Food is comfort for me. I have four girls undr 8 years old and right now my husband is in jail. We are praying that he gets to come home this month on house arrest, we;ll know on the 16th ( if not it is about a year). This has given me the chance to think about myself. I want to be sexy. I have never been sexy, I have been overweight since the third grade. I don't know what it feels like to be confident about my appearance.

91581.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter[/url
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to the site! :flowerforyou:

I hope you enjoy all the benefits it has to offer. There are many helpful and caring people here to help you along the way. Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome

:bigsmile:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    welcome and good luck.:smile:
  • Rayebay88
    Options
    Welcome:bigsmile: ..........

You can do it ..this site it great....

Much love,

~Raye~
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    welcome-34.gif and good luck to you!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your success thus far! YOU CAN DO IT! :flowerforyou: