Gym Today?

Options
What will you be doing/or did @ the gym today? :smile: or will you not be going because today is Valentine's Day? :flowerforyou: Or are you going to make up an excuse not to go? :ohwell: ... Come on, get off your butt, 30 minutes, 60 minutes you can do it!!!

What will you be doing today?

Me? ... I plan on doing Day 3 of C25K Week 1 and 30 minutes on the Ski Machine, along with 4 sets of 50 Crunches... Should total around an hour and 15 minutes.

Replies

• RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I did 60 minutes of Body Pump today! :bigsmile:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I will be doing 30 - 45 minutes of Dance Central and then 25 of each squats, lunges, sit ups and push ups...
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Mondays I do chest & triceps. I also did 25 minutes on the elliptical.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    "I did 60 minutes of Body Pump today! "

NICE! I can't do BP for my life!!!

I'm doing 45 minutes of hip hop dancing!
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    While I did skip the gym (was not feeling too hot, nursing a lingering chest cold) I did 40 minutes of at home aerobics stair stepping and happily burned as much as my usual gym cardio (i love my polar ft7 ;-)

now I can enjoy my cheese fondue tonight with my two lovely daughters with less guilt!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Swimming laps probably.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I will be leaving soon to lead my 1 hour spin class and then I do a modified www.hudredpushups.com workout.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I was up 4:30 am getting my Zumba burn on and I will be getting my burn on again later on tonight! I don't set my exercise time to the side for a holiday. I get it in when I can fit it in always.
  • girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    Options
    I did Jillian Michaels "No More Trouble Zones" this morning :tongue:
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    i dont go to the gym, but i walked around the shopping centre for over 3hrs so i got a major good workout 2day :D

best wishes
    Kirstie x
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    I will be doing 35 mins on the treadmill (speed 3,7, uphill starting at 10.0 and the last 5 mins at 15.0 incline) and 25 minutes of circuit training.
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Headed to the gym in a little over an hour....plan to do a Zumba class unless it is cancelled, in which case I will do 60 mins on the elliptical. :)
  • pkizzle7
    Options
    I made the dinner in the crock pot today. We will go to the gym when my wife gets home and dinner will be ready to eat when we get home.

1 Hour treadmill workout 5 min cool down
    30 minute Elliptical 5 min cool down
  • EaglesFan521
    EaglesFan521 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I had the Fit Test for Insanity today, and for an added bonus my Valentine sat on the couch playing video games while i worked out :heart:
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    No work for me today so I was up and on the t-mill in the basement before 6am then Day 5 of Power 90. 66 minutes and done by 7....gotta like that!
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I have my 1.2 marathon training...

today is 40 minutes

20 minutes easy
    10 Minute hill intervals (1 minute at 9 MPH and 1 minute at 6 MPH)
    10 minute easy run

then i'll do some chest and back with the bosu ball, and pick up hubby
  • outersoul
    Options
    Tonight is 30 minutes on the eliptical followed by back and bis. I try to avoid chest on Mondays because most people tend to do it then.
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I just did my bootcamp class at school- our instructor needed to quit to go back to school before Christmas break, so I decided we'd still have it and I'd plan it. Nobody cares that I don't "look like" a bootcamp instructor, and knowing that I'm in charge holds me accountable to going twice a week! I feel so great when I'm done, even if I can't move! ;o)
  • theresalizotte
    Options
    I went to the gym today and did 20 minutes on the treadmill and 40 minutes of weight training and that was good. I told my husband just because it is Valentines Day I have to still take care of me..... So I did...
  • jataijah
    jataijah Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing 30 mins of cardio at the gym while my son is at basketball practice. Then today after the kids go to bed I'll doing 15-20 on the Kinect Sports