Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    bump mmmmmmmmmmmm
  • javamom
    javamom Posts: 309
    Options
    In the food database I saw Ghiradelli brownies listed as made with pumpkin puree. Haven't tried it, but thinking about it. I LOVE brownies. And brownies love me!
  • anbegley
    anbegley Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    my stepmom always uses applesauce in place of the oil. still very moist, but considerably less fattening. best of luck.
    ps. brownies rock!
  • TIFnFIT
    TIFnFIT Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yup! You can also substitute it when it calls for butter too :)))
  • Blondebomber
    Options
    hungrygirl.com has a few recipies.. I saw one using brownie mix and pumpkin puree, I just ordered one of her cook books, if i come across any I will post.

ALSO, I just ordered Vitamuffins off of amazon.com. they have a vitabrownie, that I have not tried but i hear its great, 100 cal. per brownie.

you can order the mix for three packs its $14, my college roommate swears by vitamuffins and their other items... here is the link for the muffins, and brownies. ect.. hope this helps.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=vitamuffin+mix
  • ally1385
    Options
    bump
  • TAHerring
    TAHerring Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Do you use the same amount of applesauce or pumpkin in replace of the oil? And do you still use the egg?
  • chrish1981
    Options
    No pudge is REALLY good, but loaded with sugar unfortunately.

Vitatop makes 100 calorie brownies. Never had them, but have had the muffins and those are fantastic!
  • kwhite1205
    Options
    Thanks for the recipes. They all sound great.
  • lissie_ann
    lissie_ann Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    YUM! I love brownies and could use a good one about now!