Jillian Micheaels - Yoga Meltdown

Options
I bought this DVD at Wal-Mart today. It was only $9.00 and I wanted to try it out.

Anyone else do this workout? How is it?

I currently do the AM / PM Yoga dvd and I will continue to do the PM version before bed as I have noticed a HUGE improvement in my sleep when I do the workout........

Replies

• jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Wow, talk about coincidence.... I bought it at Walmart today too. Going to try it tomorrow!
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    I Luv this workout it gives me a good stretch as well as a good sweat....
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Mine is still in the shrink wrap as I am shredding right now...
  • dancinblonde0099
    dancinblonde0099 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Looking to buy the Yoga meltdown... Feedback would be great! Sorry i'm not help lol
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I also have the 30 day shred and the AM/PM yoga. I was thinking about getting the yoga meltdown, so let me know how you like it.
  • JessicaBarett
    Options
    I love it. It gives you a good stretch while adding some cardio for a sweat, too. She's not super picky about positions, so it's more about doing what you can rather than being in the perfect yoga pose.

I've worked my way up to doing level one and two consecutively, and it's great! Enjoy!
  • tabbychiro
    tabbychiro Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I've only done it once and didn't care for it that much. To me it felt like she didn't really care for yoga and just made this DVD because she felt like she should. But maybe I feel like this because I have mixed feelings about Jillian herself.

I like the Biggest Loser Weight Loss video better but I am definitely not a yoga expert.
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Ok, I liked it. I got a good sweat going and it felt good!! I liked the faster pace of it. I had the heat turned up in my house so it was like doing Hot Yoga, LOL.............
  • 2hdesign
    2hdesign Posts: 153
    Options
    I'd like to hear more feedback about how people like this compared to other yoga videos for beginners. Here's my concern - I run, I lift weights, but everytime I do yoga, my knees hurt bad for several days. I've checked with a doctor and my PT and it's okay, I can still do the yoga, but I need to start simple and ease my way into it...
  • TrinityPixie4
    Options
    I'm going to be getting the Yoga Meltdown soon along with two other Jillian Michael's DVD's (30 Day Shred, and Six week Six Pack). I would love to here the feedback on Yoga Meltdown. Sorry I'm no help.
  • Hotbottom
    Hotbottom Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I've done lots of yoga in my life and lots of yoga DVD's. I like this one. She makes the moves more dynamic and refreshingly normal instead of a lot of the spiritual fluffy stuff that can go on in other Yoga DVD's. If you want to be right on about yoga and really learn the poses perfectly and slowly, this is not the DVD for you. But if you want a good workout, that gives you a good stretch, then it is worth getting to mix up with your other workouts.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I bought this one because I wanted a shorter DVD for the days that I am supposed to do Yoga X (I am in week 7 of P90X right now) but don't have a lot of time to do it.

I think it is a great video, and it is much more of a beginner video than Yoga X. I enjoy it, but I feel like I get more of a stretch and better workout from Yoga X. It is good though...I am just biased since I am a veteran X'er.