Guitar Hero!!

Options
I don't know about anyone else, but I put in playing the guitar on guitar hero as cardio. (playing instrument sitting) I played it for 3 1/2 hours yesterday straight and almost beat the game!! (I have to defeat Freebird first) So now I'm pretty sore today. :laugh:
Hopefully I'll get Rock Band next so I can play the drums! :smile:

Replies

• verbifyvenus
    verbifyvenus Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I don't know about anyone else, but I put in playing the guitar on guitar hero as cardio. (playing instrument sitting) I played it for 3 1/2 hours yesterday straight and almost beat the game!! (I have to defeat Freebird first) So now I'm pretty sore today. :laugh:
    Hopefully I'll get Rock Band next so I can play the drums! :smile:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    FUN!!:bigsmile:
  • tonidemeza
    Options
    :laugh: LMAO good times good times!!!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    My husband want that...and he is a musician...should be entertaining!!

dd:tongue:
  • Jillian
    Jillian Posts: 88
    Options
    I have beaten the game on medium, now I want Guitar Hero 3....It has great songs!!!
  • frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Oh no I am NOT letting my huband get hold of that! ;) He's a good 15 lbs. UNDERweight (yep, life isn't always fair):sad: and doesn't need something else to burn off the calories he doesn't need to burn off. I know playing musical instruments can burn off calories and we both play several instruments (he plays guitar, flute, tin whistle, boudrun (irish hand drum) and string bass and I play piano, organ, flute and harp) so I think it's only fair that when we go to jam, those calories burned go to me and not him :laugh:
  • bittersweet22
    bittersweet22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Guitar hero rocks!! It is such an awesome video game. I was never into video games, but that is one game that I love to play. Can't wait to try out Rock band. I can see why its good cardio, its so easy to get into it.
  • Itsindakiss
    Options
    yea I play too...Have you played Dance Dance Revolution that actually has a workout mode that counts the calories you've burned for you.
  • lifesaver
    lifesaver Posts: 132
    Options
    I play DDR in workout mode... it's amazing! So much easier to track calories. That's basically where all my cardio comes from.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    I hear the "underweight" issue with the DH If he gets any smaller he will be able to fit in my sons clothes...28 with a belt UHG!!!!

dd
  • fitzio1015
    Options
    i love the wii....they should have had that years ago...great for kids and adults....I LOVE IT...GH is the best
  • rtamayo
    rtamayo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    if you like guitar hero try Rock band! It has the guitar, drums, and a microphone so you can sing. it is a blast. me and my husband play it, it is great at parties too.
  • tamari
    tamari Posts: 9
    Options
    we love rock band at our house. We played so much that I lost my voice. It is a great family game.