Show of hands, who's blowing (calories wise) it today?

Options
artgoddess
artgoddess Posts: 25 Member
Our local Sprout's had fillet mignon and lobster tails on sale. I made heart shaped brownies and rice stuffed peppers.

Replies

• peachea
    peachea Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    i blew my calories so BAD today! haha it was worth it!!! Happy Valentines day!!!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Not I!!!!

I made a dinner tonight that was 420 calories, 10 g of fat, and 14 carbs!! Right on plan. I won't let anything get in the way of my health.
  • forestdancers
    forestdancers Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm blowing it with spagetti and meat sauce. And of course one (ot two) iced cupcakes for Valentines.

Back in the saddle tomorrow.
  • mytime60
    mytime60 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Ha! I was ok, really close on my calories, but my husband and I decided to go get a Dairy Queen Blizzard for Valentines treat. A small Midnight truffle cost me 750 calories! So blown! I've only been at this less than a week and have lost 4 lbs already, so I figure I'll start fresh tomorrow and stay away from Dairy Queen for awhile.
  • christawill
    christawill Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    darn chocolate!!! lol :o)
  • JMJohnson1005
    JMJohnson1005 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Not today, but on Saturday we celebrated our Valentine's and I definitely blew them then! So worth it though!
  • mizz_amyy
    Options
    over 800 colories over! ohwell tomorrrow we'll do better :)
  • bartlettcmb
    Options
    I'm about 50 calories over! Damn those shortbread cookies!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I was good! I did have a small piece of homemade cherry pie that a co-worker brought in.. but even with that, I stayed under! Can't believe this, but I actually didn't have any chocolate today! Wow, that's never happened on VDay before!
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Kind of. I'm having a great dinner, but I had a *cough*few*cough* chocolate chip cookies today. They were yummy. :embarassed:
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    my hand is raise and my other hand and both of my feet! but i did workout alot today and i have only eaten 993 NET calories it was all junk!
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    i made heart shaped pizza and homemade sugar cookies for the kids, but i managed to stay under my calories somehow!
  • chelcscarbrough
    chelcscarbrough Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Today I did fine, but my boyfriend went out last night to celebrate his birthday and Vday and I definitely blew it then! I had a steak with bleu cheese crumbles, cole slaw, and a caesar salad for dinner PLUS quite a few Lindt truffles! So worth it though.
  • jenX1174
    jenX1174 Posts: 154
    Options
    I stayed within my calories, but I did work in a couple of treats today. :blushing:
  • Belle_Fille
    Options
    im not even counting. i has todays meals all planned out to where itd work with my calories and sodium goals and then the boyfriend came along and changed it all. i didnt feel like fighting him about it so oh well. i feel horrible about my eating today, though it hasnt been that bad. i cant wait til tomorrow when everything goes back to normal
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I made it under, even with a valentines cupcake and ice cream after supper! BUT I only made it because I burned almost 500 calories during my workout! Workouts equal more food and I LOVE food! Of course normally I would try to be a little healthier but IT IS Valentine's Day!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I would be fine if the 'healthy yogurt' shop I ate at for lunch would tell the truth! The 'healthy yogurt' was 500 calories! RAWR!!

Oh well, tomorrow's another day!
  • artgoddess
    artgoddess Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    LOL glad I'm not the only one. I'm in this for the lifestyle change, not just a "diet" so I'm not going to beat myself up over one day. I blew it super bowl Sunday too, but stayed on track the two weeks between. My husband was thoughtful and remembered my cutting back and skipped buying me chocolate this year. I still got the roses though. ;-)
  • Caprirenee925
    Options
    meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I came in under today, but I definitely took my dining lightly when it came to consciously considering my diet.:drinker:
  • Yannylew
    Options
    Haven't made goal yet!! Dang-nabit!!