New mom who is new here

Options
Hello I'm new here. I'm a first time mom to a one year old and have been having a lot of trouble losing the pregnancy weight. I weighed 103 when I got pregnant and now after a year I'm still stuck at around 167 and I don't have a very good home support system so any encouragement would be very helpful.

Replies

• gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, ask questions there is alot of people here to support and help you !!
  • godsgiftjcp
    Options
    Hello hello hello!!!! Today is my first day as well. I am a mother of three and over the years, having kids, I have gained over 100 pounds. I am hoping that this site helps me to get back to who I used to be!!! Maybe we can encourage each other!!!
  • chaparra81
    Options
    Been here five days feel free to add me as a friend.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Lots of support here for you, this site is great with tons of people to root you on, you can add me if you would like.
  • emrd68105
    Options
    Hello! Here's the place to be for support! If you put your mind to it, you can do it. Keep track of your calories and find and exercise and a time to do it that fits for you. GOOD LUCK! :-D

P.S. Also a mom of 3 babies.... 4yrs, 2.5yrs, and 3 months
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I'm the mom of a 2 year old trying to lose 80+ pounds so I can do the baby thing all over again next year (I hope). Feel free to add me.
  • xJustynax
    xJustynax Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I also joined a couple of days ago. I'm a mom of 2 girls....4yrs and 7 weeks. Feel free to add me to your list. Good luck!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hello there!!! Welcome aboard! Good luck on your new journey...we are all here for support!
  • mrsu80
    Options
    Welcome, good luck to you. :)
  • sokolo311
    Options
    Hello, I just joined two days ago. A friend told me about this site so I'm hoping to lose a few lbs. Im a mom of three, a three year daughter and seven months twin boys. If you would like to add me feel free! Good luck!!
  • caitlin_rose
    Options
    Hi, I just joined too! I'm also a mom of a 14 month old and am looking to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight or lower!! Feel free to add me as a friend... And good luck!