weight watchers

Options
is anyone doing weight watchers? do you like it? are you seeing results?

Replies

• Suzannabanana
    Options
    I did weight watcher 3 years ago and it does work as long as you follow the rules consistently. I lost 18 pounds in 6 months ( I lose slowly). I kept the weight off for over a year, but now it is back and I am starting all over again. What is the new program like? I hear the fruits and veggies are less points now to encourage healthy eating? Are you doing WW and fitnesspal?
  • teracallaway1
    teracallaway1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    well the scales isn't moving to well for me. 10lbs in almost 50 days just seems super slow to me when i am burning like 800 calories a day at the gym so i thought i might try the ww thing too.
  • Shell521
    Shell521 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I did it about a year ago, but not for very long. Only about 2 months & lost 7lbs. I just always felt hungry & like I was on a diet. for me personally, using myfitnesspal has been much easier & I am not nearly as hungry as I was when I tried WW.

Certain things work better for certain people. I have friends who love WW & it works wonderful for them! The program defiantly works, its just a matter of if it works well for you and its what you are looking for and something you can stick to.
  • fastaudilover
    fastaudilover Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did it last year and when i started on January 8th i was 203lbs. I followed it to the T and by march 21st i was down to182 so i had lost 20lbs. Keep in mind i was going to the meetings EVERY week and following the plan EXACTLY. The meetings then were about $15 a week and I could occasionally get a discount if I bought a Bunch of weeks and prepaid. Only problem is if you get sick or cant be at the meeting they still charge you for that week. So when i stopped going to the meetings and lost that constant accountability to my leader, I gained a little back. So I started myfitnesspal the week after christmas this past year at 194lbs and today I am at 178lbs. and doing this is free. So I feel like tracking here and knowing that others are on here working hard too helps me so much as well as saving SO much money not having to pay for meetings. Both plans show results but you have to figure out what is best for you personally and financially.