Would love some more friends

Options
would love to add some more friends for the extra accountability/encouragement/motivation! I'm a mama of 2 and hope to get 10 pounds lower than my pre-pre-pregnancy weight. I just made it to the weight I was before getting pregnant with #2, who is 4 months old, so nice to finally be able to wear my regular jeans again :)

Replies

• xJustynax
    xJustynax Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also a mom of 2 and like you trying to loose about 10 pounds. Right now I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight but would like to go down another 10lbs or so and tone up. Feel free to add me to your friend's list :)
  • JodeH
    JodeH Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • kleenhc
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Im not a mom - but looking to lose ten pounds. Always nice to have the support!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Welcome aboard and good luck on your new journey. I want to lose more than 10 pounds...but love to offer support. Keep us posted.
  • Becca619
    Becca619 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Didn't write my post too clear I guess. As of right now I have around 30 pounds I want to loose to get to my goal weight :)

Thanks for being willing to be my friend on here! :)
  • cheppy
    cheppy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can friend me if you like. I like to motivate others and be motivated as well
  • Lizzie08
    Lizzie08 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Same here need some friends on MFP to gain more motivation and accountability :P..... Anyone reading this please add me ;)
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you are here to make good on you commitment to health and fitness, and not just complain about not losing weight if you aren't going to make the effort :bigsmile:
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    me me me me :-D

இڿڰۣ இڿڰۣ இڿڰۣ Roses to you this Valentine's Day!!
  • MalyMal
    MalyMal Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    :happy: Add me !!!.... support and encouragment is always a good to have
  • NewJay12
    NewJay12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You can add me - I've lost 16 pounds with exercise and using MFP to watch what I eat.