Trying this again

Options
Well the first part of the year i ran in full speed trying everything to drop the pounds i did good at first lost like 18lbs or so but then summer hit and i was running non stop grabing take out with all the kids things i didn't have time to work out or i was just to tired so i ended up gaining every thing back plus about 10 lbs so this time i am going to go a bit slower. and lord willing not gain any more weight. if you have any ideas that might help this time around let me know ooooh i for got to say my weekness is food i love it i think sometimes more than my health.

Replies

• sharii24
    Options
    Well the first part of the year i ran in full speed trying everything to drop the pounds i did good at first lost like 18lbs or so but then summer hit and i was running non stop grabing take out with all the kids things i didn't have time to work out or i was just to tired so i ended up gaining every thing back plus about 10 lbs so this time i am going to go a bit slower. and lord willing not gain any more weight. if you have any ideas that might help this time around let me know ooooh i for got to say my weekness is food i love it i think sometimes more than my health.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Welcome back & good luck! :flowerforyou: