I'd love more motivational friends :]

Options
where are all of you?! I love the ones I have but I know I love giving compliments and support, and I know everyone loves receiving them! Feel free to add me, I love hearing stories and reading other pal's goals!

Replies

• prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you! I love to encourage people although I'm not always good at encouraging myself, lol.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    requests on the way for you both.
  • lilbuddytatertot
    lilbuddytatertot Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    im still friendless on here..haha
  • bevcrok
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm also a student (finishing up in June) and I would be happy to provide and receive motivation.
  • chinawolfseyes24
    Options
    Me too.. friendless :( could use some more support. Will send you guys requests :)
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Same as you! Love supporting everyone! :)
  • mjd0109
    mjd0109 Posts: 152
    Options
    I was just thinking how I would live some more friends, I think I might just go ahead and add you all...(ok 5 of you for now since they limit you!) But anyone (and please, everyone else!) Add me lol
  • queenie110
    Options
    i didn't know there was a limit on friend requests! i got some of you.. lol. i need some more support and motivation too.
  • circadianswing
    circadianswing Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm on bored the motivation train. Started in early January and taken off 16lbs. Started with only 30 min of exercise bike, and now increased that to 2 nights of personal trainer doing strength training, and basketball 1 time a week. this is the year to be healthy and revisit what you eat, and how you live! we can do this!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    My friends here on MFP are wonderful. Truly, I would never have been able to stick with this if not for their support and, in turn, I've really enjoyed cheering on their successes.

I'd love more friends since they are such an important part of this journey. If you're looking for another cheerleader, just add me. :)