Where exactly are the most beautiful people from??

Options
vsangel87
vsangel87 Posts: 108 Member
I'm really, really bored at 1 am and i'm not ready to go to bed yet, so i wanted to start a random thread. lol So, what do you guys think?? I'm not gonna say my opinion until at least one person replies. lol

Replies

• mjd0109
    mjd0109 Posts: 152
    Options
    TEXAS!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Brazil! They have the best booties too!!!(I'm a booty kind of person) I, on the otherhand, am from california and have heard cali girls are the best...who knows? There are beautiful people everywhere
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Beautiful people come from everywhere :wink:
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    California! because thats where my beautiful mom and sisters are!:drinker:
  • vsangel87
    Options
    I agree! Beautiful people do come from everywhere! Trick question! lol It's all about personal opinion really...i think brazil has some of the most beautiful people, too, but i've also noticed that the middle east and india do, too. I mean take a look at Haifaa Wehbi and Asihwarya Rai. :)
  • KellieR56
    KellieR56 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I personally think women from India are beautiful, but def. German guys haha
  • littlelionesslove
    Options
    PHOTOSHOP
  • vsangel87
    Options
    I personally think women from India are beautiful, but def. German guys haha

Omg, i second that! German guys are hot! Well, the ones i've seen at least. lol My boyfriend's part German. :p
  • carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    PHOTOSHOP

You are SOOOO right!
  • kOiFiSh_KiMmY
    Options
    They can come from anywhere, I think so....But it's ALWAYS the foriegners (Non Americans that is) that are taught to be better looking by (say?) the fashion world, Mr./Misses Universe contests, and etc.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    +1 on everywhere, though in my experience, anywhere that isn't consumed by celebrity culture ranks pretty high.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Its a cultural thing. In some countries features of preferance are very different than others. In USA we want to be thin. It seems we have so much food available to us that to be thin gives others a sence that a thin person have great self control. In other places you are assumed to be poor if you are thin as its evident you don't have enough money to feed yourself. Besides economics some cultures just prefer "meat" on the bones. Curves are the preferred "look". I guess I'm living in the wrong part of the world?!~:happy:

Deb
  • littlelionesslove
    Options
    Its a cultural thing. In some countries features of preferance are very different than others. In USA we want to be thin. It seems we have so much food available to us that to be thin gives others a sence that a thin person have great self control. In other places you are assumed to be poor if you are thin as its evident you don't have enough money to feed yourself. Besides economics some cultures just prefer "meat" on the bones. Curves are the preferred "look". I guess I'm living in the wrong part of the world?!~:happy:

Deb

This is so true!
  • jon_dub
    jon_dub Posts: 166
    Options
    I think you find the most beautiful are those that think the are not beautiful at all, because beautiful people come from the heart.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options

Deb

lol...in my art history class we had a discussion about how royalty used to be overweight because it signified that they had money...and I thought...damn I must be rich then! (even though I don't feel that way!)
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, the most beautiful people in the world are my children. :bigsmile:

Everyone is beautiful in their own way. But I also believe that the most beautiful people in the world have some of these qualities:
    ~the people who are lucky enough to love and be loved
    ~they see the good in a person even when that person can't see it themselves
    ~they believe in themselves enough to strive for their dreams
    ~when they're wrong, they admit it
    ~care about the world around them and the people in it

The list goes on and on.

:smile: :smile: :smile:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    From the human race. I don't hold any other creatures and/or inanimate objects in such regard...with the exception of my knife collection. Those are just downright sexy to me.

On the same token, I've seen some ugmo's in my time. Not all babies are cute. And not all people are able to attain beauty. It's a way of life. It has to be. Beauty may be skin deep, but ugly is to the BONE. And you can't judge one without comparison to the other.
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I worked at EPCOT, in the world showcase and it's funny because each country had a certain look about them, out of the 11 countries, the Norwegians were the most beautiful. Tall, lean, blue/green eyes, naturally blonde hair, natural tans... they all looked like supermodels. So for pure vanity reasons, I'd have to go with the Norwegians, some of the best looking people i've ever seen!
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    There are beautiful people from everywhere, just like not so beautiful people. However I say a greater concentration of "beautiful" on the outside in Europe. I think what makes a person really beautiful is what you don't see at first glance. Cliche' but true. No matter how beautiful some one is on the outside if they are ugly on the inside then it soooo takes away from their outer beauty.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    The ladies at MFP.:smokin: