Hi ,, need friends :)

Options
hello everyone
my name is Deema and i am from Jordan ,, when i joined i thought that i can do it alone but now i can see that i can't,, so plz i need your support :(

Replies

• curran80
    Options
    Hi Deema

We all need support and motivation, please feel free to sent me an add request
  • sugiepop
    Options
    Hi Deema, you can feel free to add me if you'd like, I'm new as well and would love to hear about how others are getting on and definitely give my support :)
  • olymp1a
    olymp1a Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Hi Deema,

I just introduced myself earlier today as well. Friends and support is very important in our effort, so feel free to add me!
  • DenShort
    Options
    Deema,

This is a great support network so feel free to add me! I'm just down the road in Dubai and my profile pic was taken in Jordan when I was there last year!

Wishing you the best of luck

Alice xx
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me as a MFP friend :)
  • gemmalouiseyoung
    Options
    Hi there, im also quite new to MFP, Gemma from Leeds. Motivation is key - please feel free to add me too :-) x
  • ultimategar
    ultimategar Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey deema, welcome. Adding you now.
  • melissaandjason
    Options
    Hello my name is Melissa, I am really new to this site, if you would like please add me I would love to have friends as I try to take this journey of weight lose I do not want to do this alone I think many of us feel the same way. :smile:
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Hey Deema,
    My name is Craig, in from Ontario Canada, feel free to add me as a friend if you wish. there is tons of onfo and lots of people to help and support you on here, so ask any questions or thoughts that you may have .
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Hi im Jeanette for tx feel free to add me if you like
  • mauidive
    Options
    Welcome Deema!
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can never have too many friends. You will do well here. :smile:
  • deema_1200
    Options
    Thank you all for your words and for adding me !
    I hope to be a good friend :D
  • mdamrow
    mdamrow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm new to and could use some motivation from others as well. Please feel free to add me as well.
  • Ultrawomanll
    Ultrawomanll Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    HI everyone! feel free to add me, we all need support and friends and we can reach our goals :)