Down a pant size!!

Options
I know this is a small victory for some, but I thought this day would never come. I have been a size 16 for the past 3 years. I am now wearing 12-14... I am SO excited and proud of myself for this accomplishment :) I have lost 19 lbs in 5 weeks. I am still going strong and training for my first ever 5K. I can't wait to see what all 2011 has in store. Thank you all so much for all of your support!! XOXO

Replies

• dancinblonde0099
    dancinblonde0099 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    That is a huge achievment! Great job! Keep it going girl!
  • maureak
    maureak Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    How great! Congratulations!
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    YAY for youy!! I too went down a pants size from 20 to 18. Next....16....can't wait!
  • tinboy
    tinboy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • JMJohnson1005
    JMJohnson1005 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I just recently made it to a 14 too! I don't think I ever was a 14, I think i jumped from 12 to 16. It is so exciting to be down a size. I can't wait to make it down another 2 sizes! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!
  • SarahR1984
    Options
    Great job! That is an awesome victory! I can't wait until I go down a pants size! I've been a 12 since 11th grade! I will be doing cartwheels when I get to that 9/10!!! Great job:)
  • helenamonks
    Options
    Keep it up! After 5 weeks I went from a sized 22-24 to 20!!!! Whoo hoo!!
  • suedong
    Options
    Great achievement, and such a great weight loss in 5 weeks, I am loosing it slower 20lbs in 8 weeks, still this time I am determined to get the weight off and keep it off x :drinker:
  • bmbellamy
    bmbellamy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm going from 18 to 16...care to send me your "cast-offs"? LOL
  • thektturner
    thektturner Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    That is the best feeling! Congratulations!
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I personally don't think that is a small victory at all. That is huge! These steps along the way are what keeps me motivated. Congrats to you!
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    Great job!! I'm about a size 16 now and will be happy when I'm in a size 12. Keep doing what ur doing!!
  • johanneleger
    johanneleger Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    This is no small victory, it's a HUGE VICTORY! When I see successes like this, it brings tears to my eyes, knowing full well how hard it is to get there but HOW REWARDING ! Keep up the training, you are doing your body a favour !
  • JessPando
    Options
    Girl this is not small at all! This is awesome!

Congrats!
  • signerh
    signerh Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I's a huge victory, congratulations :D
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! That is a big accomplishment. I can totally understand the excitement. I went from a 18 to 16 like 2 months ago, and I am very close to being in a 14. I can wear a 14 in certain styles. Keep it up!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!