Gym supplements?

Options
Also does anyone know of any supplements that i could take before the gym to help me do more than usuall?? your answers would be helpful x

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    you just need a motivated attitude

a good meal in you before you start consisting of a balance of carbs and protein

If you want it bad enough---you won't need any supplements.

After the gym, be sure to have some lean protein.
  • jammyone
    Options
    Yes, there is.

I use Caffeine for concentration, electrolytes to stop sores and cramp - both of which indirectly help you to lose weight.

Another soloution is to use something like 'no2 explode', it's a supplement that pumps more nitric oxide through blood, allowing you to excercise for longer and buffer fatigue.

EDIT - I have to disagree with the above poster - eating carbs before excercise will only mean you will burn what you've eaten, then you will feel even hungrier and end up eating more. This is one of the many reasons why I advise to exercise in the morning.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I take NO explode. That's really useful before the gym :)
  • georgeguns1
    Options
    l glutamine & creatine
  • MarieAnneN
    Options
    Please consult a fitness and nutrition expert. Supplements are very picky to choose depending on every person's needs...
  • PokenStick
    Options
    I use Jack3d, it's basically the same thing has NO-Explode. But these things are mostly caffeine. The best way to get the most out of your gym is eating correctly before and after.
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I do use preworkouts. Personally, I would suggest to anyone to not take any pre-workouts. Depending on your personality, it can be tough to workout without them. (Which is my problem!) I use Superpump. It's pricey, but effective. No anxiety or jitters.