Options
Hi, I just joined the site today. I am looking for support and encouragement. I've got about 40 pounds to lose. I did it a few years ago on a particular diet but didn't really do any exercise. Of course when I came off the diet I gained all the weight back. This time I'm really motivated, been exercising, eating healthier and even have my husband on board. We've been at it for a bit now with some great results. This is a lifestyle change for us, not a diet! :smile:

Replies

• Je21mp3
    Options
    Hey I'm a newbie too! I started on here last week. It's really kewl because it helps you with you calorie intake, I didn't even know I was eating that much but I've changed now. I want to lose roughly 30-40lbs too because 1) I want to look and feel better and 2) I'm getting married in 7 months.
  • jaitken_22
    jaitken_22 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I've been here since the start of the year and so far I have lost 8lbs but still got at least another 2 stone to lose, maybe more! Feel free to add me as a friend, I'm always looking for new people to talk to and share ideas etc with on here!
  • melodious2878
    Options
    Welcome, Newbies!!!! This is an awesome sight. It has motivated me a lot. I'm down 20lbs and have about 50 to go. It's coming off slowly but surely. :) Feel free to add me. Melody
  • erinkelly2
    erinkelly2 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi Newbie, Welcome. I am sort of new too. I have about 35 lbs to lose and am trying to do it without crash diets. I am just trying to be more healthy and get more excerise, and count my calories until I can get the weight off. I do not know that many people on here so add me as a friend if you would like. Good Luck to you!!
    --- Erin
  • EllyK09
    Options
    Welcome all! I'm fairly new myself but I am loving this site and the support! Please feel free to add me!
  • Lisabackontrack
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! I'm really happy to be back on track and getting things back in order. I think that with the support and encouragement I'll get here I'll be able to do it for sure!
  • javonclark
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Ja-von. I just turned 30 on the 27th of January and I've been a big guy all of my life and now I am determined not to be anymore. My job requires me to stand up for 8 hours of the day, and the foot and back and knee issues have become unbearable, so now I know its time for a change! Thanks!