no will power!!

Options
I just ate a reese peanut butter cup.

Replies

• SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    That....does not mean that you do not have will power. This will click when the time is right for you!!! Best wishes and I love reeses cup!!!!
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Don't let it spoil your whole day! Move on, back to your plan. Its not a big deal. Don't beat yourself up about it.
  • frenchprairiegirl
    frenchprairiegirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Yum...but so bad! :)
    I'm sure ONE isn't going to undo all of your hard work. Just don't eat the other two! LOL
  • vscann
    Options
    Thanks! I need all the support I can get!!!!
  • audjrey
    audjrey Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    okay. so you ate something that wasn't on your list of chosen foods. we're all guilty of doing it at least every now and then. no point beating yourself up. instead, go do your body and your attitude some good -go exercise that peanut butter cup off. that'll help put you back on track.
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad, i had 2 pieces of chocolate yesterday that i couldn't resist either (50-60ish cals apiece) Then went home and because my husband had a late lunch ate chips 'cause i was starving. (my lunch is @ 11ish) :happy: No worries, back on the wagon today right?
  • rebecca_goss0
    Options
    They are hard not to want! But don't beat yourself up. Count it as a treat and don't let it make your day go down hill! Just jump back on track! It's all good! You can do this!
  • xboomerx
    xboomerx Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Next time you have that craving eat a spoonful of peanut butter. Good fats and protein. And everyone is right - one cup isn't going to ruin your whole day and you can always exercise it off :)
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Add those calories, that is all. This is not a all or nothing diet. This is a lifestyle and chocolate has it's place. Heck I eat 2 cookies a day Yum!!!
  • JoinerMaus
    Options
    Hey, without some treats, we wouldn't make it. Enjoy your peanut butter cup and do a couple of extra sit ups tonight. It won't get you off track.

Besides, if it bothers you too much, remember, tomorrow is a new day!
  • vscann
    Options
    I haven't done that in a long, long time (spoonful of peanut butter) but I'll give that a try.
  • anorton45
    Options
    you could have a tsp of a mix of nutella and peanut butter, mixes chocolate and peanut butter taste. I have that on a whole wheat waffle, like having a reece cup...

and I agree with the person who said this isn't an all or nothing diet... you can't deprive yourself of indulgences or you will end up binging, just gotta learn to indulge in a moderate way instead of all out excess. Keep up the good work!