hello!!! just now joined the site!

Options
hi im leanne and just now joined the site after my maid of honour and best friend reccomended it to me!! just wanted to say hello.

i am so fed up of my body and it is about time i did something about it properly, so here i am!

Replies

• Helenj7878
    Options
    Me too, just joined a few days ago, and I am too soo annoyed to carry this extra weight that totally makes my jeans and clothes fit horribly. Hope we can stay on track!!!! Its much easier when you can share your experiences and the support really helps
    Good luck!
  • ereeners
    ereeners Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will love it!
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, theres tons of info on the site, and if you cant find something ask , someone will be able to help you ..good luck on your healthy quest .
  • wannabslimbride
    Options
    thankyou!!! i can't wait to be able to wear jeans again. i can only get in maternity ones at the mo as i was left with a 'lip' so i have a huge waist compared to my legs so they dont look too good :( still i am not dwelling on it, it is time to change x
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • britshiv9
    Options
    New here myself. I woke up I guess you could say and realized I was heading in the wrong direction weight wise. A friend told me about this site, it's nice to have a place where you can go and help/find support in getting healthy.
  • peanutbutterpanic
    peanutbutterpanic Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    HI!! Sending you a friend request!! How exciting you're getting married ;D good luck & I hope you'll accept my request

Steph
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!
  • wannabslimbride
    Options
    thankyou and i have!!!!