Its Official! I'm a Flasher!

BigBoneSista
BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
edited September 24 in Success Stories
As I was doing Zumba on the Kinect this morning a begin to notice a slight breeze...an unfamiliar coolness if you will :huh: My yoga pants had fallen from around my waist and now were trying to move pass hips! :laugh:

Thank goodness I didn't wear them to Zumba class or better yet thank goodness my children weren't awake!

It didn't stop me though. I kept shaking my hips and pulling them up lol I think I burned more calories incorporating that new move in :laugh:

I'm shedding those inches!

Replies

• That is hilarious.... isn't a good feeling when the workout pants are too big? I have to keep tugging my sweats up too... they've gotten loose enough that I keep tripping on them... LOL.
  • SavannaN
    SavannaN Posts: 148
    So funny, but so awesome!!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Lol, but it is a good sign. Keep up the good work!!!
  • You made me smile today, thanks for sharing and congratulations on your weight loss!!!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    :laugh: congrats. i did that too. thankfully my 2 year old is too young or who knows what that reaction wouldve been. :blushing:
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Ha ha! That's awesome!

I'm a Fuzion addict (Zumba on steroids) and we have done three FLASH MOBS, so I was thinking you'd done one :D
  • rnd789
    rnd789 Posts: 50 Member
    ...an unfamiliar coolness if you will :huh:

hahaha. too funny - this made me smile!
    great job so far! you're awesome!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Nice! Lol. That happened to me while I was on my elliptical one night some time ago. My shorts fell to my ankles as my brother's gf was walking right behind me to the family room to watch TV. All I could do was laugh at her dismay. And then I realized those dangling pieces of cloth around my shorts..."THEY'RE DRAWSTRINGS!...YOU USE THEM TO HOLD UP YOUR *kitten*!" I've never had to use 'em, so in a moment of dumbassery, I damn near forgot my shorts had 'em. Haha.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    :laugh: Awesome! No better way to see those inches lost, eh?
  • Japangela
    Japangela Posts: 21 Member
    Hahahah! That's great!
  • BigBoneSista
    Nice! Lol. That happened to me while I was on my elliptical one night some time ago. My shorts fell to my ankles as my brother's gf was walking right behind me to the family room to watch TV. All I could do was laugh at her dismay. And then I realized those dangling pieces of cloth around my shorts..."THEY'RE DRAWSTRINGS!...YOU USE THEM TO HOLD UP YOUR *kitten*!" I've never had to use 'em, so in a moment of dumbassery, I damn near forgot my shorts had 'em. Haha.

LMAO!! Now thats funny. I guess I need to invest in some workout clothes with drawstring so I won't spend to much.
  • BigBoneSista
    Ha ha! That's awesome!

I'm a Fuzion addict (Zumba on steroids) and we have done three FLASH MOBS, so I was thinking you'd done one :D

I'm going to have to check out Fuzion.
  • manymuses
    manymuses Posts: 162 Member
    That was me last week! Time to reward ourselves with some smaller workout clothes! Awesome!
  • BigBoneSista
    That was me last week! Time to reward ourselves with some smaller workout clothes! Awesome!

Woooohooooo!! I'm sooooo ready!
  • LOL what a way to start your day huh Woo Hoo! I've never done that working out at home or at the gym. I flashed just leaving Wal-Mart! My button-up shirt had come unbottoned about halfway down and my demi cup bra was exposing half my boobs! I didn't even realize it until I saw the buggy cart guy's eyes get real big looking at my chest area! I buttoned up quick and hurried off and then I dropped my keys which he picked up for me and asked me "are you alright ma'am?" Do I look all of 41 WAH lol!
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Heck, I can handle the "at-home-when-no-one-is-around" flashing!!! It's the public gym flashing that is mortifying.
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    As I was doing Zumba on the Kinect this morning a begin to notice a slight breeze...an unfamiliar coolness if you will :huh:

Hahahaha! Shake it if you got it, lady!
  • maipai21
    maipai21 Posts: 146
    That's funny! Add it to the list of NSVs!!!
  • I think that means you're doing it right...
  • BigBoneSista
    LOL what a way to start your day huh Woo Hoo! I've never done that working out at home or at the gym. I flashed just leaving Wal-Mart! My button-up shirt had come unbottoned about halfway down and my demi cup bra was exposing half my boobs! I didn't even realize it until I saw the buggy cart guy's eyes get real big looking at my chest area! I buttoned up quick and hurried off and then I dropped my keys which he picked up for me and asked me "are you alright ma'am?" Do I look all of 41 WAH lol!
    :laugh:
    Oh thats sooooooooo normal for me. Shirt buttons & my boobage have a love/hate relationship
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!